Epilogue - Becoming one soul

Before you start reading this (whatever I did), I gotta say something *ahmm ahmm*  Yooo this girly tried writing smut for 1st time and I have no shame in saying I enjoyed writing it. But I have full shame in editing it, cause who likes to see blunders they created? Not me. So read it, imagine it and ignore mistakes if you found any (which u will btw) and pretend we are perfect!

Part - 1

"Hubby?"

Taehyung's ears perk up at the sweet, angelic voice of his husband while he was just lying down on the couch after a long, tiring day. 

It's his Koo's voice.

He recognizes that for sure. But did he just call him "Hubby"? Is he supposed to respond? 

Being able to grow up with your lover has its own adventure. He had a list of names Jungkook gave him over the past 11 years. In his life of 24 years, he heard this name for the first time. 

Tae, Love, Baby, Asshole, Duffer, Little One, and even Taehyung was used when he was angry but Hubby? HUBBY!! that's new...

All confused, Taehyung keeps staring at the source of the voice with wide-open eyes.

Jungkook can see how surprised Taehyung was and he kind of liked it. So, he called him again.

"Hubby, I'm talking to you. Are you very tired?" Saying this he moved closer to his hubby and placed Taehyung's head on his lap and started playing with his soft locks.

Taehyung, on the other hand, felt like he definitely need to go to the doctor tomorrow. Because his heart did a 360-degree split just on the simple word hubby coming out of his husband's mouth. 

Wait, if he was hubby, then it's wifey for Jungkook, right?

But he still somehow managed to answer — his now wifey, "Hmm... a little."

Saying this, he hides his face in Jungkook's tummy to feel at a little ease. He snuggles more into Jungkook's soft tummy. And he could feel all the stress left his body.

But his smell... Jungkook was smelling so heavenly. That fresh breeze smell somehow soothed Taehyung's soul. And then he realizes Jungkook's wearing the perfume he bought for him. But the perfume didn't smell so heavenly when he bought it.

It's the baby and angelic scent of Jungkook that mixed with the perfume spreading a aromatic smell that's making every nerve of Taehyung lean deep into his body to never be apart from this soothing smell. To just be in touch with Jungkook forever.

But suddenly Jungkook pushed his head back. And asked him, "Is it okay if I go and wash up first?"

Now, every inch of Taehyung's body resists letting Jungkook go. But being the respectful husband he was, he can't say no to his Koo, right? He sat back on the couch and signaled Jungkook that he could go.

But his eyes can't look away from his husband. He keeps following Jungkook with his lost puppy eyes.

What? A man just wants to cuddle with his husband!

While being lost in his beautiful Husband Taehyung suddenly choked. His heart missed a beat.

Why? 

Because the sweet innocent husband he was admiring just slid the lingerie right in front of his eyes. Like he was deliberately trying to show it to him. Taehyung tried to look somewhere else. 

But he couldn't. 

He just couldn't take his eyes off Jungkook holding this sexy black lingerie and looking right into Taehyung's eyes while chewing his bottom lip.