Epilogue - Becoming one soul (M)

Part - 2

Taehyung was just lying on the bed with his phone, scrolling and waiting for Jungkook.

"What's taking so much time for him to come out? Is he okay? Should I go and check?" He was about to go and ask Jungkook what happened when he heard the bathroom door clicking open.

He casually looked up and his eyes stuck on Jungkook's undefined abbs with little droplets of water sliding down his smooth body and disappearing in his tied towel. Some drops were sitting peacefully in his naval, mocking him.

Some were stuck on the tip of his bud, making them shine like pearls. He wanted to go touch them, lick them, bite them but he resisted it. He sat still just watching Jungkook do his work.

Jungkook's mind stopped working when he realized that Taehyung was not wearing anything on his upper body. His eyes widen.

His feet wanted to walk straight into Taehyung's arms and feel Taehyung's body against his own.

Taehyung can see that his husband also doesn't have any intention of taking clothes out. And the sight in front of him is making him more impatient. That's it. He can't hold himself anymore.

And suddenly Jungkook feels a warm breath on his nape which makes his whole body shiver.

Jungkook tensed as he sensed movement behind him. An arm reached past him, brushing against his waist before resting on the closet's edge. The brief contact sent a shiver through his body.

Every nerve in him yearned for that hand to linger, to settle on his waist instead of moving away. The closeness was electrifying, leaving Jungkook breathless.

Then he hears a whisper in a deep voice, "Find one for me too. "

It made Jungkook jump a little. He couldn't even understand what Taehyung said. He can't think of anything else but how Taehyung's body is so close to him.

Taehyung leaned forward near the other's ear and placed the other hand finally on Jungkook's waist softly, rubbing circles with his thumb there and whispered, "Breath, baby."

His lips brushed against Jungkook's ear lobe.

Jungkook released a long, shaky breath he was holding till now without even realizing it. And then he realized how much control Taehyung's voice has on his body and his mind.

He didn't think at all before doing what Taehyung said.

He breathe.

He had the urge to turn and face Taehyung but his body wasn't moving at all. He started panting but he still wanted Taehyung to go on.

But Taehyung's teasing wasn't helping Jungkook at all.

"You are panting too much, hun. Lemme help you"

He tilted his neck and nuzzled his nose in Jungkook's shoulder blade. He licked the spot he was nuzzling and moved his tongue to the back of Jungkook's ear.

His soft squeeze on Jungkook's waist became rough and squeezed his waist hard, leaving his handprint there. This made Jungkook close his eyes and he threw his head back in the pleasure of this slight touch and he couldn't help but moan out loud "Nghh~"

Taehyung moved back and admired the back side of Jungkook's body. Oh, how badly he wishes to paint his body as his free canvas.

He leans forward and gives a kiss on the back of Jungkook's shoulder while sliding the tip of his fingers on Jungkook's spine.

Taehyung rubbed his lips on Jungkook's shoulder his neck and gave a kiss on the side of Jungkook's neck, which led Jungkook to tilt his head to the side to give Taehyung more access.