God Killing, Part 2: Kill the Smog

I don't remember which chapter it was where I gave a vague explanation to Bang Gas's origins, but I'm leaving a semi-clearer explanation here. :P

The seas in all worlds could feel the passing of Kyogre. The Spirit Governors that oversaw the seas alerted all whom it concerned. Jabun, the Sea Spirit of Hyrule, and the Water Dragon that guarded its lakes; La, the spirit of the Avatar Realms; the Water Vellumental of the Mushroom World, its sadness raining over Autumn Mountain; the roar of the Legendary Pokémon, Suicune, echoed with sadness that reverberated in the hearts of all Pokémon and trainers.

"Hoo hoo hoo hahahahahaha!" laughed Hexxus, God of Poisons, a huge, brownish-black mass of poison cloud with a black-eyed, smirking face. "Kyogre was the next to kick the bucket, huh? I'm sad he wasn't first instead of Darkrai." Hexxus put his lips to a toxic tree and sucked it of all it had to offer. "Mmm, I wonder who's going to go next...mmmmm?" (Play "Careless Whisper" by George Michael.)

The Silver River Forest that was his domain was dark, the trees pulsating with purple veins absorbed from the river's nutrients. The toxic creatures that dwelled relished in the sickness of the wood. But today, a somber song echoed through the darkness.

Unicorns were common on Avalar, but it was rare to find one going for a stroll through this miserable wood. Let alone somebody riding it, playing a somber saxophone. He had two swords crossed on his back and a red and black superhero suit. A softening pink mist filled the woods from Deadpool's song.

"Ahhhh...already here for me?" asked Hexxus.

A lion stalked him from the direction opposite of Deadpool. The Poison God twisted his head to face him. "God Hexxus... you are guilty for the decaying of several rainforests. And for the creation of dangerous chemicals that would give power to evil mortals, including Lazarus Pits... and most of all, Bang Gas."

"HA HA HA HA HA! Do you smell the hypocrisy?! A band of metahumans are going to punish ME for my gifts?"

"Yeah, but do you know how annoying it is remembering to add a bunch of new Devil Fruits to the wiki?" Deadpool asked. "There's so many of them! And it's all because you decided to mess with Arceus's gas!"

"Hahahahaha! Well, why shouldn't I have? Thanks to my farting around with Arceus, I created one of the Great Powers! I've long left my mark on this universe! Destroying me isn't going to change a thing. And the same goes for the poisonbenders. You realize that, once we gods are destroyed, there will be no one to sort out the worthy benders? Our chi will disperse wildly and lead to an abundance of them!"

"That is why destiny will be left to fate, not you careless gods." Lucci snarled. "Still, if you had a sense of honor, you would have stayed quietly inside your Soul Tree. But now death is your only option." The lion began to slowly circle Hexxus' small island, leaving a ring of afterimages. Hexxus twisted a finger in his "ear," the sounds of Deadpool's song growing faint. Lucci's Rhythm Echo, combined with Deadpool's special Humming Bird, immensely blurred Hexxus' hearing and vision.

"Ahhhh...ahhhh..." the god drawled dizzily. Unbeknownst to him, a spider was hopping across the air. Once close enough, the black widow morphed back into Akame, who slashed her black katana, but Hexxus split his—"-at be Muras...huh?" Hexxus had blipped out for a moment, allowing Akame to go for the next cut. She separated his gaseous ear from his head, but Deadpool flew up and stabbed the ear with a Haki blade.

"That's right, I know Armament now!" Deadpool flicked the ear off the blade and dealt a cross-slash at Hexxus' face, the smog mass backing up. Hexxus inhaled and bellowed an Oxygen Beam, burning off Deadpool's left arm. Akame hardened her blade and dealt swift cuts, but Hexxus split his Logia body appropriately to evade them.