ੈ.🍓⋆*Confessions in the Garden ੈ.🍓⋆*

Jungkook made his way to the backyard of the school, a quiet haven usually deserted as students preferred the cafeteria or the library. The air was crisp and cool, a gentle breeze rustling the leaves and causing Jungkook to shiver involuntarily. The sense of solitude only heightened his anxiety about the impending conversation.

As he approached the designated meeting spot, his eyes caught sight of a solitary figure standing by a large oak tree. The person's back was turned towards him, adding an element of mystery to the scene. Jungkook took a deep breath, steeling himself for what he was about to say.

"Hey there!" he called out, trying to keep his voice steady. "I just want to say that I can't accept your confession. I'm already in love with someone else. I hope you can respect that and move on. I'm sure you'll find someone much better."

The words felt heavy as they left his mouth, a mixture of regret and relief washing over him. However, before he could react further, he was startled by a deep, familiar voice that seemed to resonate through the cool air.

"But there is no one perfect for me other than you, bunny."

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock, and his heart skipped a beat. The voice was unmistakably Taehyung's. The realization hit him like a ton of bricks, and he felt an overwhelming wave of embarrassment and confusion. He had prepared himself for the possibility of rejection, but he was not ready for the truth to be so intimately entwined with the person he had been trying to avoid.

Turning slowly, Taehyung faced Jungkook with a smirk that was both teasing and affectionate. His eyes gleamed with a mixture of mischief and sincerity, and Jungkook felt his cheeks flush a deep shade of red. The way Taehyung looked at him, with that playful glint and a hint of vulnerability, left Jungkook momentarily breathless.

"Taehyung..." Jungkook managed to stammer, his voice barely above a whisper. "You're the one who wrote the note?"

Taehyung nodded, taking a step closer. "Yes, it's me. I've been trying to find the right moment to tell you how I feel. I didn't expect it to be this way, but I couldn't keep it to myself any longer."

Jungkook's mind raced, and his instincts told him to flee. He turned to leave, hoping to escape the awkwardness of the situation, but was abruptly stopped when Taehyung's strong arm wrapped around his waist. Before he could react, he was pulled backward into Taehyung's embrace, his back pressed against the latter's chest.

The sudden contact made Jungkook's heart race even faster. The warmth of Taehyung's body contrasted sharply with the cold air, and the intimacy of the embrace caused his face to flush even more. The mix of surprise and embarrassment was overwhelming, and Jungkook found himself at a loss for words.

"Taehyung, let me go," Jungkook protested weakly, though his voice lacked conviction. The proximity was too intimate, and the way Taehyung held him made his pulse quicken.

Taehyung's grip remained firm but gentle, his breath warm against Jungkook's ear as he spoke softly. "Why would I let you go? I've wanted to be with you for so long. I thought this would be a perfect way to let you know how much you mean to me."

Jungkook's mind whirled with a mix of emotions. The confession was unexpected and more intense than he had anticipated. He felt a surge of conflicting feelings—his own affection for Taehyung, the confusion of the situation, and the lingering thoughts of the person he had originally been thinking about.

"I... I didn't know you felt this way," Jungkook admitted, his voice trembling slightly. "I've been struggling with my own feelings, and I didn't expect this."

Taehyung's arms relaxed slightly, though he still held Jungkook close. "I understand. I didn't mean to put you on the spot. I just needed to be honest with you. No matter what happens, I want you to know that my feelings for you are real."

The sincerity in Taehyung's voice cut through Jungkook's confusion, and he found himself slowly calming down. The warmth of Taehyung's embrace, combined with the heartfelt confession, began to melt away his anxiety. For the first time, Jungkook allowed himself to consider the possibility of reciprocating Taehyung's feelings.

The backyard remained silent except for the occasional rustle of leaves and the distant murmur of students in the school's corridors. The setting sun cast a soft, golden light over the garden, adding a serene touch to the emotional moment.

Jungkook took a deep breath, feeling the weight of the moment settle over him. He turned slightly within Taehyung's embrace, their faces inches apart. The gaze they shared was filled with unspoken emotions—hope, uncertainty, and a burgeoning connection that neither could ignore.

"I don't know what the future holds," Jungkook said softly, "but I'm willing to explore this with you. Let's take it one step at a time."

Taehyung's eyes brightened with a mixture of relief and happiness. He gently released Jungkook, though his hands lingered on the younger boy's shoulders. "Thank you, Jungkook. That means more to me than you know."

As the two stood together in the tranquil backyard, the world around them seemed to fade away. The awkwardness of the confession had given way to a new understanding, and the promise of what might come next filled the air with a sense of possibility.

₊˚⊹⋆🍓⋆⊹˚ ₊