ੈ.🍓⋆*The Art of a Perfect Note ੈ.🍓⋆*

The golden afternoon sunlight filtered through the classroom windows, casting a warm glow over the desks and the students seated at them. The school day was winding down, and a sense of anticipation hung in the air.

For Taehyung, this day was significant—he had been working with Yoongi and Jimin to orchestrate a perfect moment to confess his feelings to Jungkook. Their plan was to leave a mysterious note alongside Jungkook's favorite banana milk, asking him to meet at the school's garden.

In the sanctuary of their dorm room, Yoongi, Jimin, and Taehyung were gathered around a cluttered table. Papers were strewn about, and the smell of freshly brewed coffee filled the space. Taehyung, with a determined look on his face, was preparing the final details of their plan.

"So, just to go over the details," Jimin said, checking his notes. "Taehyung is going to write a note, and we'll leave it with the banana milk on Jungkook's desk. The note will ask him to meet at the garden after school. We'll make sure to keep everything discreet."

Yoongi, lounging in a chair with his legs stretched out, nodded thoughtfully. "Exactly. The note should be intriguing but not too revealing. The idea is to spark Jungkook's curiosity and get him to the garden without giving too much away."

Taehyung, his hands clutching a pen and a piece of paper, took a deep breath. "I want the note to be perfect. It needs to be mysterious enough to pique his interest but also personal enough to show that it's meant for him."

With that, Taehyung began to write, his pen gliding over the paper as he carefully crafted his message. Yoongi and Jimin watched in silence, their faces reflecting a mix of excitement and encouragement.

₊˚⊹⋆🍓⋆⊹˚ ₊