If you'll dance I'll dance

╭──────────.★..─╮
                            "Night night Sky."
                  ╰─..★.──────────╯

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・☆ 。・:*:

      After everything that had been going on it was moments where Sky could be just a normal teen girl that she loved. Moments where she didn't have to worry about the Alpha or her friends. So dress shopping at the mall was a gift....except that Allison was acting weird.

       “Nothing's wrong. I just have a lot on my mind,” Allison promised as they rode up the escalator.

       “You could smile at least,” Lydia pointed out. “Ever heard that saying “Don't frown, someone could be falling in love with your smile "?"

       “Ironic coming from the girl that once told me I smile too much,” Sky pointed out as she giggled as she picked at her pretzel.

       “You do smile too much,” Lydia teased as she shoved her friend back. She looked back at Allison. “Smile Allison. I'm buying you a dress.”

      “I have to admit as far as apologies go that's a lot more than I expected,” Allison agreed. 

      “Excellent,” Lydia smiled. It still didn't sit right with Sky that Lydia took the blame for her making out with Scott for her. Lydia telling the girl that she was the one to kiss the girl's ex. But it only made Sky appreciate her friend more.

      “But it's not as much as I'm going to ask,” Allison added.

      “What is that supposed to mean?” Lydia asked surprised.

      “It means you're going to cancel on whatever dumb-roided-up jock you said yes to,” Allison explained. “And you're going to go with somebody else.”

     “Who?”

     Allison turned to look at Stiles who was stupidly sniffing perfume. “Him,” she finished as Stiles broke out into a sneezing fit.

     Sky's eyes went wide as she turned to look at her friend. “Allison, are you sure this is a good idea? My brother has a big heart.”

     Allison turned to her two frowning friends. “Oh don't frown ‘Someone could be falling in love with your smile’.” Sky froze. Allison knew, she definitely knew and this was her way of getting back at both of her friends.

    Eventually, Sky snuck off on her own to look through dresses while her friends (and now her brother) shopped. She was looking through the dress when a voice called out.

    “I wouldn't pick that one,” Peter's voice froze her blood. “It's too light for your complexion.”

    Sky met his eyes through the mirror she was looking in. “I'll scream,” she threatened. “And who do you think will win that fight?”