Different paths

It was calm for a few days and then everyone's schools opened and everyone was busy in their lives and before that i wrote something about Akrati in my personal diary which was.

" My first crush". So here is this girl. I guess she's new here. I recently got to know her name it's Akrati. What a beautiful name. I don't know why but i get a really kind and naughty vibe from her. I guess i have started liking her. I don't know if I'll ever tell her but if she's in my destiny she will surely somehow come in my life god's great after all. I am not the type of person who will just confess without knowing each other. I will first become her friend and will get to know each other. At first I thought she was very arrogant but when i thought it reminded me of the rose. Even the rose has thorns in its stem so it can protect itself. I don't care how she is because my love can change every single inch of her and also love is accepting someone as they are.
What love is for me? Even though I am not her bf or i will ever be able to confess her but I'll always be there if she needs me. I know she doesn't even know how i exist but for me i will take care of her as much as it will be in my power. I don't fall for beauty but her vibe is different i can say she's really beautiful inside and a little crazy too. I don't even know her but i am seriously obsessed with her, will i ever be able to confess to her i don't think so but it's fine I'll remain single and will wait for her That's all for today, Rosa my dear diary.

Then after that I didn't see her for months. She stopped coming outside maybe because the schools were open.