The unexpected message

Again, A few days later when I was playing football with my friends in the park. I saw that black cycle girl again. She was cycling around the park. At that time I wasn't able to look at her i thought staring at her would make her uncomfortable or something like that which i clearly hate because I don't like when someone else is staring at me except her , Also she was too pretty for my eyes to look at her.

A few days passed and one day when I was walking around the park with my friend Aarish a boy named "Garvit" came to me and asked me. "Do you like akrati?". I was like who's that? He replied "that girl on that cycle" and I was like what!! So Is that her name?that's just so beautiful and perfect like her and then I was thinking what should I say , maybe if I said i like her he will tell this to her and she won't accept it. So i said "yeah she's fine" but from inside i was filled with so many things to tell about her like only "like"? I got a full on speech to speak about her. Right when I was filled with these thoughts , Garvit said "do you know?""I asked what?" He replied "that girl over there, Akrati. She really likes you and she sent me here to ask you if you like her too" And that moment, man i can't even explain.

I was so confused, i thought that he was lying but I controlled my emotions and said " umm aahh umm yeah why not " after that he said "okay brother" and then he went on his cycle. I did not know what he told akrati but I was surely filled with happiness and joy that she likes me back, it was like a dream to me i was not able to accept that. I pinched myself and slapped myself and then I realised that yes I am not dreaming and it's true.

 I pinched myself and slapped myself and then I realised that yes I am not dreaming and it's true