The Resolution

Then the next day, when I woke up in the morning and saw that Akrati has accepted my friend request. I quickly went to freshen up so that I could message her quickly and as soon as I got fresh, I picked up my phone and quickly texted a "hi" message to Akrati. Then after a few minutes her reply also comes, "hiii". As soon as I saw that message, my heartbeat started increasing rapidly. I was also very nervous at that time, I had goosebumps all over my body.
I was very confused as to what message I should send to her now. But Before I could say anything she asked me, "who?". I replied "I'm Arsh James don't you remember that jaipuria sunrise green one?, I used to play football with my friends in the evening in the empty swimming pool."

She replied very quickly, "what! Are you really Arsh James?". I wasn't able to understand anything. She reacted as if she had seen a celebrity. Then I replied "Yes, Yes I'm arsh James but what happened, did I do something?".
She said, "you are kidding right?. I can't believe that you're Arsh, you are lying right?". I was really confused like why was she behaving like that but then I replied, " Yes akrati Why would I lie to you and if you doubt me then you can come and meet me in the park and if you are uncomfortable with it, You can stand at the gate of the park, I will wave my hand after seeing you". She again asked me, "are you really Arsh James?". I was very confused as to why she was so suspicious of me, so I asked her, "okay, okay tell me, Why do you think that I am not Arsh James?". She replied, "wait i am coming in a minute then I'll tell you everything". I replied "okay Akrati I'll be waiting for you".

Then after a few minutes she came back and told me that a few months ago, someone created a fake account of her Instagram account and he used to talk to her by saying that he was Arsh James. But As soon as she found out that the guy talking to her was not me, she blocked that account. And I understood that here we are talking about Raj and Shlok.

Then I asked her to calm down and then i explained everything to her, how I got to know about and who was behind that, everything. Then she finally calmed down and agreed that yes, I am Arsh James. We spent the whole morning and night talking about that topic But then her mother scolded her for sleeping and she said good night to me and went to sleep And then I went to sleep too.

I can't even express how happy I was to talk to my crush for the first time. yes I agree that we were talking through chats but I was able to feel her sitting next to me. Her way of texting was so cute just like her, even her good night felt so comfortable and heartwarming. I felt home with her.
It felt like I had known her for years.