A traitor?

Then the next day, I was in my house sitting at my study table and I was busy solving my 4 by 4 Rubik's cube And then I heard my mother's voice, she was saying "Arsh your friend is calling you he's waiting for you outside" i replied "ohkayyy mom tell him that I'm coming" and then I went outside and i saw that it was Raj.

It was very hot and sunny outside, i asked him "why did you come so early
It's not even 5 pm" he said" I want to tell you something" i replied "fine". After that we went inside the park and sat on the bench, he took is phone out and showed me the fake ID of Akrati. In the bio of that ID it was written"I love arsh" which i clearly knew that isn't the work of Akrati. i don't even know her properly but I can say that nope it wasn't her.

I knew that Raj is the only one behind this but i wanted some evidence for it to take some action, he then said himself that " this is the fake ID of Akrati made by Shlok and he's using your name to cover his, that this ID is made by Arsh James". I was filled with extreme rage after hearing that. I pulled his collar and asked him to tell the truth. He was really scared and said "arsh leave me, calm down i will tell you everything but please calm down" i released his collar and then he started explaining that both shlok and Raj were behind this and they used my name to cover their mess.

Without even thinking, I slapped him on the face twice and threw him on the ground, then grabbed one of his legs and started pulling him towards Akrati's house. I said "You are more inclined to make a fake ID of her? , then let's go to her house and talk to the real one" but when I was half way through her house, he started crying and was continuously apologizing. I said " it's okay, apologise to her it would be better, her house is only 10 steps ahead" but he started rolling on the ground and it was really funny, i released his leg and he ran away crying .

He never talked to me since that day. And started hating me and he also became one of my enemy. I remember the last time I slapped him was When he kicked a street dog for no reason and that dog was badly injured.

 I remember the last time I slapped him was When he kicked a street dog for no reason and that dog was badly injured