Imperfect Reunion

After a few days, my school also opened and I started going to school. I went to school for a few days and my father organized a meeting in West Bengal where people from all over India came to meet him. I was also very excited to visit that place. Then the next day i gave the leave application in my school and we packed our things and left for West Bengal.

At that time I also came on Instagram and when we were on our way to west bengal. I was using that app and Then I was very shocked to see what I saw. I saw the Instagram ID of Akrati in my suggestion. I thought I was dreaming but I wasn't, it was her, it was Akrati. Without wasting a second I sent her the friend request, I was so excited that finally I got an opportunity to talk to her.

Then while waiting for her to accept my request, I started playing games on my phone. It was night but she still did not accept the request. I consoled myself by thinking that maybe she is doing something. Then I fell asleep while waiting for her to accept the request.

Then the next day, when I woke up in the morning, I opened Instagram with sleepy eyes and saw that she had accepted my friend request. I was so happy that I fell down from my berth. But because of happiness I didn't even feel pain. I quickly went to freshen up so that I could message her quickly.

 I quickly went to freshen up so that I could message her quickly