Something's Fishy

Just as every story has a villain, so does my story have a villain too. Me and Akrati have so many enemies but this one he's the dumbest creature to ever exist in our life.

So here we have this boy named Raj he's one year older than me and was a great friend of mine, he's dumb and there is nothing good about him that I can really tell. He's a coward and a liar too. He was scared to say anything in front of me and he used to speak shit behind my back. I don't actually care about a person like him but because he caused trouble to my sweet Akrati I hate him a lot. I would have broken all his teeth by now if I had not known his mother and feared the thought of imprisonment. As i am the single child of my parents i have to take care of everything because They only have me as their back, how will I be their back if I get mine broken by the police. Well well let's move on.

Then a few days after I learned the name of that girl which was Akrati so beautiful and elegant just like her, i was in the park with Raj sitting on the bench and a boy with curly hair and small height came to me and asked me "did you made a fake Instagram ID of Akrati?". I was not able to understand what he was saying but I replied "no i don't even know who she is, why are you asking that what happened?" he didn't say anything he just walked away but I guess Akrati sent him to ask me. I was again filled with so many questions like what actually was that boy saying but I saw something fishy on Raj's face because he was standing next to me and was listening to everything also when that boy walked away, raj was acting a bit different. It made my senses work and I was sure that Raj is surely involved in this.

Just as I was about to ask him this, he said "oh sorry Arsh I have to go somewhere i will meet you tomorrow". I replied " as you wish bye ". After that he walked away and I started talking to myself, " it's ok I'll ask about this to him tomorrow"