Don't be mad

Lloyd's POV:

The doors slide open and Harumi remained motionless.

Nya and Zane step through the doors.

So we are at the monastery. 

"ZANE, NYA!" I yell. Making Nya and Zane jump. They rush towards me, kneeling next to me on either side.

"You have to let me go, there was a man and he just disappeared he-" I spoke quickly the words tumbling out of my mouth before I was interrupted.

"You're ok Lloyd," Nya says.

"I can assure whatever you may think just happened was just a dream," Zane adds.

"NO, I promise this really did happen!" I yell panicked.

Zane shared a worried look with Nya.

"Lloyd, we found Misako," Nya said. Hope flared in my chest.

"Perfect! There was a man and he had a red-" I began saying.

"We think it's best if you sit this one out," Zane interrupted.

My jaw falls.

"We are journeying to the forbidden library to complete research on transferring power," Zane continues "and we have collectively decided that your connection to Harumi's power makes you unstable and possibly dangerous to the team,".

I don't say anything. How can I? The silence is thick and neither of my friends will make eye contact with me.

I glance down at my cuffed hands "You're going to take these off though, right?" I ask.

Nya avoids my gaze and Zane hesitates before saying "We think it's safer if things stay the way they are, don't worry though, I will stay back to ensure you're safety,".

I'm speechless, my eyes fixed on my chained hands infront of me.

"Lloyd please don't be mad, you didn't see the destruction..." Nya says before trailing off.

 Harumi groans stirring in her consciences state which gains the attention of Zane and Nya. Zane stands up and walks over to her, she stills and Zane bends over to check her pulse. She stirs again and he nods before standing up again.

I still don't say anything, just giving them a wordless and completely emotionless look.

Zane turns to Nya "Come on, it's time for you to go,".

The metal doors shut, leaving me alone with Harumi. The door clicks, indicating a lock and without missing a beat Harumi sits up straight and says "Well that was interesting,"

Of course she wasn't unconscious. Of course she was faking it.

I don't meet her eyes.

"Well," she sighs, "I've got places to be," she says letting out a breath. I hear a click followed by her standing up a rubbing the place wear shackles used to be.

"How-" I start before I come to the conclusion myself. She stole the key off Zane.

Harumi rolls her wrists before she begins to climb a pipe. She used the stones above it and managed to pull her body on top of the pipe, pressing herself against the wall.

"Harumi what are you-" I start.

"Escaping...duh," she says rolling her eyes. She turns around to press her back against the wall and her eyes lock onto something on the ceiling. I follow her gaze.

She's going through the vent. 

"Wait Harumi, stop, we can talk about this-" I try.

"Yeaaaaaah, I think I'm good, see last time we talked I almost got crushed by a building," she says with venom laced through her voice.

"Wait, surely we can make a deal," I try again, I'm starting to panic because Harumi is crouching her knees and eyeing the vent.

"What could you possibly have that I want?" she asks, skeptically.

I rack my brain, searching for any possible answer.

Just before she jumps I yell "I could teach you!". She looses balance mid air and ends up missing the vent, she lands on her feet and turns to me with anger at first, but then with skepticism as she registers what I've just said.

"I could teach you how to control your power," I offer.

"You don't know anything about my power," she says.

"I think it's safe to say I know more about power than you do," I retort.

Her eyes narrow in consideration. Her eyes flicker to my chains and she grins.

"Ok," she says casually. "I've just gotta do one thing first,".

She comes closer and my breathing quickens. She swings the key in her left hand making sure it stays out of my reach. I follow Harumi's eyes to my chains and notice something I didn't see before. 

The chains unclamp at both the bottom were it connects to the floor and at the cuffs were it clamps around my wrist.

Harumi eyes me before saying "Move and I will drop kick you,". I nod and I watch her movement as she unclamps the bottom of the chain at my left hand and slips it through one of the links on my right hand. Suddenly it hits me what she is about to do. 

I yank my chains away and at the same time I say "Wait Harumi-".

All I see in the next second is a fist that right hooks into my face before everything goes dark.

Notes: Lemme know if you like it or if u have any feed back :):):) If you did like it please don't forget to vote! Every interaction helps <3

Also sorry for ending basically every single one of Lloyds POV's with unconsciousness :)