Quiet One's Help

Lloyd's Pov:

"NO" I yell. "ANYONE but her. Anyone."

"Lloy-" Nya started before I interrupted.

"No, you don't understand, I-I can't." I say

"We don't have a choice." I look up and meet Kai's eyes. He understands, but he's right. Deep down I know he is right. But that doesn't mean I have to be happy about it.

It took 3 agonizing hours for the bounty to get to Krypatrium Prison. But it was still to fast. The dread that weighed me down only grew. Harumi. Of course.

We landed our ship and checked through the security. The whole team stood outside of Harumi's prison cell with me at the front. I refuse to show her that she affects me. Refuse to give her the satisfaction of knowing that I can't stand to be round her. Zane waits for my order. I sigh. It has to happen sooner or later. I look at Zane and I nod. Zane turns towards a panel next to the door and presses a button. Large metal doors slide open to reveal a girl behind glass. She sits on her bed with her head turned towards us.

A girl in a white and black prison outfit sits on the bed. Long, straight, white hair frames her face. I meet her eyes and instantly regret it. Emotions fill me immediately. Regret, anger, sorrow but most importantly...betrayal. I rip my eyes away from hers.  

She smirks. "Hello Lloyd," She ignores everyone else and strides towards the glass, standing right in front of me. I don't meet her eyes. I push my rage down, I bottle it up for later.

"I'm not playing your games, you either help us or you rot here," I say, still not meeting her eyes.

Harumi snarls "I would NEVER help you,". She turns away from the glass wall separating us, her back faces me, giving me enough courage to look up.

"It's about Oni power," I say. She glances over her shoulder and I meet her gaze. I've got her attention.

"I-I've-" I started.

"Had a wave of unexplainable power?" she finished with a flick of her hair. She turns around fully, with her arms crossed against her chest.

I glanced at my team, they seem as shocked as me.

"Ye-yes, so you do know what's happening," I say.

"Of course" she says tilting her head, "I'm the reason it's happening,".