𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥

∘❀∘

It was time to take admission in college, and Jaeyun was hesitant. He had been searching for part-time jobs nonstop, desperate to afford his college fees and tuition. Heeseung noticed Jaeyun's worry and took his hand.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Heeseung asked, concern etched on his face.

"I don't know how I'll afford college," Jaeyun replied, his voice trembling. "I don't want to burden you or your mom."

Heeseung's mother, who was sitting nearby, smiled warmly and said, "Now, don't worry about the college fees, I've got that covered. Just focus on your studies and make the most of this opportunity."

Jaeyun's eyes widened in shock, and Heeseung's face lit up with joy.

"Really, Mom?" Heeseung asked, his voice filled with gratitude.

"Yes, really," she replied. "You two have worked hard to get here. I want you to focus on your dreams, not worry about money."

Heeseung and Jaeyun were overjoyed and relieved. They hugged Heeseung's mother tightly, thanking her for her unwavering support and love.

"Thank you, Mom," Heeseung said, his voice choked with emotion.

"We can't thank you enough," Jaeyun added, tears streaming down his face.

Heeseung's mother smiled, her eyes shining with happiness. "You're my family, Jaeyun. I'll always be here for you."

☼☼☼☼☼☼

College life was a new adventure for Heeseung and Jaeyun, but they faced it together, hand in hand. They studied hard, made new friends, and explored their passions.

Heeseung's mother would often visit them, bringing homemade food and words of encouragement.

"I'm so proud of you both," she said during one visit. "You're thriving here. Keep pushing yourselves."

Jaeyun smiled, feeling grateful for her support. "We couldn't do it without you, Mom."

Heeseung nodded in agreement. "You're the best mom in the world."

As they sat together in their dorm room, Jaeyun turned to Heeseung and said, "I finally feel like I belong. You and your mom have given me a home."

Heeseung's eyes filled with love. "You've always belonged with me, Jaeyun. Forever and always."

Jaeyun's heart swelled with emotion. "Forever and always," he repeated.

Heeseung's mother smiled, watching her son and Jaeyun embrace. She knew their love would conquer all.