Saving sudog

There's the answer as boys screamed and girls cheered for joy over it. Some boys even thanked Kikyo, especially Ike, who called her an angel in a perverted manner. Yes, among the three idiots, he is the most perverted.

At his corner, Ayanokouji observed the cheering when Horikita asked, "Ayanokouji-kun... what did you just do?"

### Flashback...

(3 Days Ago Before the Test)

Ayanokouji was walking past the tennis court, looking around and watching the girls play tennis when he heard a loud voice. "Bring it on, you punks!"

It cuts to the back of a random school building where Sudou is being confronted by four male students: Kakeru Ryuuen, Daichi Ishizaki, Kyogo Komiya, and Reo Kondou. "That is some outdated thug act," Ishizaki exclaimed. "So lame if you ask me." Reo added, "Ha! You are a pathetic ugly creature." Ryuuen mocked.

Insulted by their words, Sudou went to make the first move when he heard, "Komiya, Kondou!"

The two students grabbed his arms, locking them and forcing him to his knees in response to Ryuuen's orders. Ayanokouji continued observing when he heard Kushida's voice. "Kushida asked me to invite him to her study group, but..."

Suddenly, Ryuuen walked up to Sudou. "I can't wait to see how many of you will be expelled after the upcoming test. Seeing that big fat zero in your class point status makes it even easier for me!"

Sudou was too scared to look at Ryuuen's menacing eyes as he prepared to make his move. "You will be the first..." Ryuuen said, getting his finger ready to strike.

Only to tap Sudou's forehead. This caught Sudou off guard, allowing him to break free from Komiya and Kondou. He lunged for an attack, but Ishizaki threw his fist to stop him. "All of you, stop this at once!"

"!?"

"Again... it's her..." Ayanokouji felt it, but this time, "It's warmer than before..." At the same time, "What do you want?! Stay out of this!" Sudou shouted as the boys stopped and stared at Honami, who had witnessed the scene. "As a student of this school, I cannot allow violence and disorder to slip away. If you guys still insist on brawling, I'm going to call security. You don't want that, do you?"

"Ichinose. This isn't a fight. We're the victims here."

"Oh, are you sure? It looked to me like you and your lackeys provoked him into it, Ryuuen-kun," Honami replied. "If you keep this up, I'll report this to the school."

Silence for a brief moment. "Hmph. Hey monkey, I think you'll make a nice toy. One day." Ryuuen then took his leave with his lackeys as Sudou, still furious at being victimized, wanted to fight them. "Sudou, that's enough." Ayanokouji stepped in to prevent further escalation as other students passing by had witnessed the scene. As for Honami, she approached them to speak with Sudou. "Listen to me, don't let him provoke you, okay?"

"Shut up..." Sudou gritted his teeth.

"Sorry for the scare! Everything's fine now!" Honami called out to the girls playing tennis, who were from her class. "Ichinose-san, arigato!"

"Thanks again!"

"You're the best!"

"Well done!"

After that, "Please refrain from causing trouble for the others, okay? See ya!" Honami took her leave, leaving Ayanokouji to stare at her.

Once she was gone, an angry Sudou went to pick up his bag when, "Sudou, you free now? Kushida's in the middle of studying with—"

"Sorry. I've got a club to attend," he replied, walking away. "Ike and Yamauchi have shown their willingness to improve their studies now," Ayanokouji called out to him. "I'm not going anywhere if I've started studying from now," Sudou shot back as he left. "Will he be okay on his own?" Ayanokouji thought in silence and concern. "At the same time, my encounter with Ichinose has triggered me again. I still feel like I need answers to this strange feeling regarding her... though I'm not supposed to have any feelings at all..."