Vacation

While watching a play about the ancient Greek myth of Icarus and Daedalus, Ayanokouji and Kim found themselves in a tense discussion with Chabashira-sensei.

"This is a waste of tax money," Ayanokouji remarked, his gaze fixed on the stage. "And you have a reason to call for me?"

"Why did you call me, Chabashira-sensei?" Kim said, trying to stifle a yawn as he joined the conversation, his curiosity piqued.

"A few days ago, a certain man contacted the school. He left a troubling message: 'Expel Ayanokouji Kiyotaka,'" Chabashira-sensei explained, her tone serious.

"And what could that mean, I wonder?" Ayanokouji asked, feigning ignorance. "You know you can't expel someone without a valid reason."

"Of course. So long as you're a student here, the rules will protect you," she replied. "But if you cause any serious trouble, that's a different matter altogether."

"I'm leaving. This doesn't have anything to do with me," Kim declared, turning to exit.

"If you leave, I'll expose your past," Chabashira-sensei shot back.

"What about my past?" Kim retorted, crossing his arms defiantly.

"Don't try to act dumb, James Lee," she said, her gaze steady.

"Who's James Lee?" Y/n replied, adopting a calm yet assertive demeanor, a playful smirk on his lips, reminiscent of Goo's unpredictability.

"Quit the act, James Lee. I won't waste time on this," Chabashira-sensei insisted.

"Who told you about me being James Lee?" he shot back defensively, the tension rising. His bring his hand close to her , ready to kill , but he stop himself because when he saw Ayanokouji moving closer to Chabashira-sensei.

Ayanokouji felt a surge of anger; he stepped forward, instincts urging him to react. However, he paused, reminding himself to control his emotions. "Too bad for you. Unlike the arrogant Icarus, I don't pick fights with the sun," he asserted.

Y/n says I only fight if I have to,* but the situation was becoming increasingly intolerable.

"You guys' intentions don't matter. If I decide that you're a problem, then that's what you really are," Chabashira-sensei replied, unwavering.

"So, are you threatening us?" Ayanokouji asked, his voice calm yet firm.

"This is not wise, of you to do Kim added, his eyes narrowing slightly, assessing the situation with keen observation and a hint of Gun's intensity.

"I'm negotiating," she clarified. "If you agree to aim for Class A, I'll provide you with a blank check of insurance. A good deal, isn't it?"

"No, it isn't. Not for me," Ayanokouji replied coolly, as if he had already seen through her ploy.

"And if we refuse?" Y/n thought, a mischievous smirk forming on his lips, channeling his playful side.

"Hmmm... then I'm afraid you're going to be expelled and lose your freedom."

Upon hearing that, Ayanokouji tightened his grip on her outfit. "And you still call yourself a teacher? Your negotiation is nothing more than a threat."

"You're wasting your time and freedom. I ask you again: Will you aim for Class A or be expelled?" she pressed, unfazed by his aggressive posture.

Ayanokouji hesitated for a moment, then released her, saying, "Someday, you may regret the day you initiated manipulation against me."

"My life is already full of regrets," she replied, bitterness lacing her words. "In your entire life, I bet you never graduated from Class A, and now as a teacher, you've failed to aim for Class A with any class you've taught before. Truly a sad and pathetic life you've lived."