Class 1-B Classroom

"Ugh... Members of Class 1-B... Let's do our best today!"

"Woah! Sensei, you reek of alcohol! I can even smell it from my desk!" Chihiro exclaimed.

"I drank too much last night..." The teacher, Chie Hoshinomiya, admitted, struggling to stay awake. Suddenly, she stood up, slammed her hand onto the whiteboard, and gasped for air. "I will now announce this month's point totals for each class!" she announced, nearly on the verge of vomiting. "Your private points will be distributed tomorrow..."

The whole class was amazed by the increase as, "Our class points went up!" Chihiro exclaimed. "Alright!" Her friend Yume Kobashi cheered. "You think it's because of our test scores? The study group brought everyone's scores up!" their friend Mako Amikura asked, glancing back at the sight of Honami, who then spoke up. "No way! It's all because of your efforts—"

"I love you, Ichinose-san!"

"So do I!"

"Me too!"

In an instant, Honami was being hugged by her three best female friends as they laughed and cheered together. They even refused to let go as Honami smiled at her friends. "I'm glad I'm in Class B. Our homeroom teacher might be a bit weird and drinks too much, but my classmates are all affectionate and easygoing. That's why I want all of us to reach Class A together!" she thought with a smile. Right now, their teacher was on her desk, tired with a hangover from the alcohol and still close to throwing up, as Sayo Andou patted her back to ease her down while Ryuji Kanzaki and Sou Shibata watched over her.

---

The next day at the dorms...

A tired Ayanokouji and Y/n stifled a yawn while waiting, and when the elevator opened, Horikita and Kikyo were inside, startling them to the point they paused mid-yawn. "How rude. Cover your mouth next time if you feel it," Y/n joked. "What? No good morning kiss?" he teased horikita. Horikita shot him a glare. "Are you serious?" she asked, narrowing her eyes.

"Just kidding!" he replied, but when he leaned in closer, she playfully stabbed him with her compass.

"Oww! That hurt, Suzune!" he exclaimed, rubbing his side dramatically.

"Stop being so dramatic!" she retorted, a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Just looking out for you," Y/n shot back with a grin, making her roll her eyes again.

Still tired, Ayanokouji and Y/n went inside as the elevator doors closed, bringing them to the first floor.

As it descended, Kikyo chatted with Y/n, though they both remained cautious of what they had witnessed that night. When the elevator reached the first floor, Horikita went ahead. "Ahhh... I was really hoping that we could walk to school together..."

"You mean you and Horikita?" Ayanokouji asked. She nodded when, "Ohayo, Kushida-san!" They looked to their right to see Honami, who just arrived as well.

"!?"

"Errr..." Ayanokouji and Y/n felt it the third time and thought, "It got even stronger... I can't help it... I got to..." Even their hands twitched from the reaction of seeing Honami, and already, she was approaching them. Maintaining his poker face while Y/n maintained his teasing side, they managed to endure and control themselves as they said, "Eh, Kushida-san, is Y/n or Ayanokouji your boyfriend?"

"Of course not!" she replied back, and both boys felt relieved. As Y/n continued staring at Honami while she chatted with Kikyo, he added, "That reminds me... did you get your private points today? I heard your class earned some from their efforts in the midterms..."