Scared

[ TW Ed]
The new job was going great for her! All staff supported her. No one said anything about her that she knew. Carly was known as the "easvdropping" girl. She always knew all the drama. She thought maybe it could take her mind of herself?.

It was a normal day. Working in the toddler room with Charlotte. Except Carly didn't feel so good herself. She didn't anything for three days. She only lived of off water.

"Char I don't I don't feel so good" Carly fainted. As she hit floor Charlotte quickly rushed to her. "Oh my gosh are you okay Carly? Carly come on wake up" She quickly rang Marjorie for an emergency pick up for the toddlers. Carly was rushed to the hospital.

Carly woke up to an heart monitors beeping. She looked around to find a counter full of flowers from the staff. "Oh Carly you finally woke up" her mom said. "What happened? Why am I here?" Carly quickly questioned. "Oh my darling you fainted" She was shocked. Mostly scared. "But what about the toddlers? Are they okay? Weren't they shocked? I fainted in front of them for gods sake" Carly said almost trembling.

"Carly this is about you-" her mom didn't get to finish her sentence as Charlotte entered. "Carly my love are you okay? What happened there?"
Carly immediately went to apologising "I'm so sorry I really didn't mean to I'm really sor-"   Charlotte cut her off "Carly don't apologise you couldn't control it. It's not your fault. What matters is that you're okay. Okay my love?" Carly calmed down a little. "Okay" she smiled.