Barely

[ TW sh]
Charlotte quickly ran back to the toilet to see how Carly's doing "Aw hunny are you okay my love?"
She sat behind her. Carly rushed to cover her wrist. "Charlotte please I'm not..done yet"
She said wrapping up her wrist.

"I already know what you do to yourself...it was pretty obvious. But are you okay now Carly?" Charlotte responded giving out her hand to her.
"Look I'm sorry. I just didn't know what to do anymore. And well I couldn't not eat, that would bring risk to the kids. And well this was...the next step." She said grabbing Charlottes hand.

"Do you want me to help you? I have some gauze and plasters to help them heal better. Come on now I can help you trust me Carly" she said smiling. Carly started to give Charlotte her hand ,but then hesitated. "I mean..you sure you wanna see this?" She said turning to her. "My love don't be afraid we can fix this alright?" Charlotte said taking the girls wrist and gently wrapping it.

"Here you go hun. Hope you're okay,but what caused you to do this? If you want to share." She looked in Carly's eyes. "Charlotte...I'm barely holding on." Her started tearing up again.

"Aw baby come here it's gonna be okay" Charlotte says as bringing her into a hug. Suddenly they hear whispering. It sounded as if it was Autumn voice?