Only Choice

"Autumn I'm not here to fight. Just leave Carly alone alright? She already got enough on her hands." Charlotte says backing up a little. "Hm. Nothing goes past me." Autumn says walking out the nursery " Well that's not good." She says as she sees Carly standing in the car park waiting for Charlotte. "Alright then I'm off"

Carly's waiting for Charlotte and as she immediately sees her,her face light up. "Hey Char! Let's go?" She says as Charlotte walks over.
"Ofc my love" Opens the door for Carly. And they drive off.

[while driving]
Charlotte glances at Carly while a red light. "Uh Carly about Autumn-" Carly's quickly cut her off "I'm okay I'm okay don't worry Char" she smiled."Well alright then. One more turn and we're gonna be there!" Charlotte said as drove.

"Bye my love!" Charlotte said as driving off and watching Carly walk in. "Bye!" She responded as walking in.

As always her mom was working. "Hey mama." Carly said. "Hey Carls" her mom responded carelessly as the girl walked upstairs. The moment she entered Carly broke down. Tear after tear,she didn't know what to do. Her only choice was to... be gone.

Carly started the letters. The tears were flowing on the paper. The staff letter was done. Only her mom's left. She apologised multiple times saying that the fault wasn't their's.

That's it. The letters were done. All she was left to do was...