Too Deep

[ TW mentions of drinking, smoking. Sh,Ed]
"Bye Charlotte have a good rest of your evening!" Carly said as she walked into her house. Carly's mom as usual was sitting in the work room doing the paperwork. "Hey Carls" her mom said as she was quickly signing the papers. "Hey mama" Carly responded as she ran up the stairs.

The second she closed the door of her room Carly jumped on her bed and started crying. "You look hideous" the words replayed in her head. Was she really fat? Did she really look hideous? Carly didn't know what to do. She couldn't risk not eating as she knew she would most likely faint.

Carly was lost. Her eyes scattered her room looking for a coping mechanism. She couldn't start drinking or smoking. Carly didn't want to be like her father.

Her mind almost instantly went to suicide. But no she couldn't show her weakness. And over some dumb comment? No not ever.

Carly's blurry vision spotted her eyebrow razor.
One time couldn't hurt could it? After she still always walks around with a hoodie so it would be easy to hide.

Carly stumbled to her table. As her trembling hands picked up the razor. She rolled up her sleeves. Carly was having second thoughts. "You look hideous " she closed her eyes. The blade hit her skin.

Suddenly all the thoughts went away. Her head was quiet. It was almost like it helped? She sliced her wrist another time to feel the satisfaction. But this time it went too deep.