She Thought

[Tw Ed]
Carly was back in the rooms. She was suprised how they still let her in after that ...accident.
She already thought she lost her job. She promised she'd eat , but she just couldn't cope anymore.

"Hey Carly, how are you my love? Are you doing okay?" Charlotte asked as she noticed Carly zoned out. "Uh yeah yeah I'm doing okay Char" she smiled. "Okay then it's snack time"

Carly was washing the toddlers hands. The kids adored her. As did the rest of the staff. Carly was getting better. She was eating. Her mom was really proud of her.

As the last child was getting picked up Charlotte turned to Carly " have you eaten anything darling?" She asked her. Carly didn't like the feeling of people babying her , but she did eat. "Yes ofcourse Char! I had a delicious cucumber salad" she said. "Well that's great then my love. I'm gonna go pack up and then drive you home okay?" Charlotte said as she started packing up and left Carly alone.

She was looking around as she noticed a parent "Oh hey Linda have you forgotten anything?" She asked "Hm" Linda looked at Carly with a disgusted gaze "Only Theo's dummy" Carly looked around and picked up the toy "I believe this is it. Here you go Linda" she passed the dummy to her "Ugh" she scoffed as she took the dummy from her " look if your gonna wear a hoodie atleast make sure it hides your stomach. It's hideous" She said as she walked back to her car.

"What?.. But I thought I looked normal." Carly thought to herself as Charlotte walked. "Alright Carly everything's packed up and we're good to go " she smiled. "Okay Char" Carly answered with a glum expression in her face. "Everything okay my love? You look quite sad" Charlotte said as she looked at her with a worried face. "Oh no I'm okay Char! I just miss my bed" she chuckled. "Alright then darling let's go" Charlotte said as she finished locking up.