She Knows

[TW sh]
Carly quietly came to the rooms hoping Charlotte won't notice. "Oh hey Carly! Everything okay?"
Charlotte said with a worried look. "Hm? Oh yeah yeah ofcourse Char" Carly responded and quickly getting back to the activity's.

[Charlottes pov]
I really hope she's okay and it's not what I think it is. Maybe i didn't notice something? Or maybe I'm just overthinking. I think I'll just ask her after everyone's gone just to make sure she's really okay.

[Carly's pov]
"Alright so here is Heaven's finger painting" Carly's smiled as she passed the painting to the parent. "Have a good evening!"  She said as the last kid was picked up.

"Alright Charlotte I'm gonna get my things and we can go" She smiled. "Wait Carly! I just wanted to ask what was that red spot on your hoodie?" Charlotte said as her eyes drifted to Carly's wrist.
"Oh that? That was just paint" Carly's smile quickly faded as she was thinking of excuses.
"Carly be honest what was that?" Charlotte stepped closer. "I'm telling you it was just paint!" She just yelled at Charlotte. That was not like her. She knew she messed up.

"Carly what's going on?" Charlotte grabbed her wrist. She winced "Carly what was that? Am I hurting you? Are you doing something to yourself?." Carly quickly pulled her wrist away. "Charlotte I'm okay you just grabbed me too hard" The realisation hit her face. The wound reopened again.