Hope

[ TW attempt,overdose,suicidal thoughts.]

[5 hours until her death]
Her eyes scattered throughout the room remembering she had an album player. "The end of the world" the song she danced to when she was younger. This song meant so much to Carly.

[ 4 hours until her death]
The girl wondered if she can make it to nursery and place the letters on the staff room tables. Carly checked her mom's room to see if she was asleep. She was. It was her time . Carly tiptoed to her mother's cupboard and placed the note along with a pretty field flower.

[ 3 hours and 45 minutes until her death]
It was a fifteen minute walk to her job. She can make it. She'll have too. Carly took her bag with the notes and flowers in it for each staff. They all meant so much to her.

[ 3 hours and 20 minutes until her death]
The girl tries to turn the door knob. Luckily she was planing this for some time and left the window opened for the back of the nursery. Carly climbed in the nursery. She didn't care if there were any predators inside the nursery. She would still be gone in a few hours.

[ 3 hours until her death]
Carly carefully placed a flower and a note on each table. She thought it would be a good way to remember her. Sunflower for Charlotte specifically. Charlotte reminded her of a sunflower. Always so bright and beautiful.

[2 hours until her death]
She checked her bag to make sure she didn't forget her phone and headphones. She had them.
She heard a rattling sound coming from her bag.
It was the pills. All she left to do was to go to her place she had beautifuly decorated.

[ 1 hour and 30 mins]
Carly silently reread every single letter to make sure everything was right. The address. The apologies. The reasons. Everything was okay. All she had to do was to walk to that place. Where she was gonna be laying. No more struggling. No more silent battles. It's all going to end. Her only hope was that maybe someone will find her before it's too late.