Bad Moment

[ TW sh]
"Carly what's happening? Don't tell me that's blood.." Charlotte quickly rushed to her . Carly broke down " Look I'm sorry im really sorry I just didn't know what do to."  She says with tears streaming down her face. "Carly can you show me your wrist?. I promise I won't be mad" Charlotte said as she looked at her.

"No I really don't think you wanna see this it's gonna be a blood bath!" As Carly finishes her sentence Autumn walks in. "What's gonna be a blood bath?" She leaned against the door.

"Autumn this is not a good time." Charlotte said as she gestured Carly to the bathroom. "Go on I'll talk with her" She said as Carly quickly ran to the bathroom. "Go on talk. I'm not gonna be here forever" Autumn rolled her eyes. "I'm serious this is a bad moment. You'll find out sooner or later" Charlotte said as she walked to Autumn. "Well I'm here now aren't I? What's with Carly, she got her period or something?" She stood still trying not to let out a giggle. "Autumn this is not the time for laughs. This is serious. And I'm pretty sure Carly wouldn't want you to know what happened. Now I need to go help her so go on." Charlotte said as she gestured to the exit.

"She is my staff and I need to know." Autum said with a still face. "Carly come on come out. Show me what happened." She said calling Carly out the bathroom. "No Carly stay in there. Clean yourself up and I'll be there soon." She said shouting to Carly as she was slowly turning around back to Autumn. "Now you can go I'll make sure you'll know." She said hoping Autumn would go. "Hm. Not worth my attention. Right I'm off" She said as walking to the exit. Charlotte was reliefed to know she was gone. Or so she thought.