How You Met

Logan
You were a barmaid in the local bar. He would rarely let anyone else serve him and got jealous when other men you were serving flirted with you. Finally, after he threw a table at a man who was harrassing you, and you led him outside, he told you how he felt about you and since then you've been together.

Victor
You met when you were a part of Team X. You and Victor never really talked much during that time but you'd often catch him staring at you. He later hunted you down after you left the Team.

Wade
You met him during training for Team X. You were learning what weapon worked best for you along with your mutation (control of fire) and after Zero gave up trying to demonstrate the uses of various guns, Wade stepped in to show you the uses of swords. You loved them because you could cover the blades in flames and make them extra dangerous. In the end though, you decided on using slightly shorter blades.

Remy
You were a pick pocket. You'd spent a night in the same bar that he was playing poker in. As he was ordering a drink, he spotted you slipping someones wallet from their pocket. He was immediately intrigued by the way you'd seduced the man then stolen it. Instead of just going to talk to you like he usually would, Remy decided to try and get you to try pick pocket him.

A/N- I'm not used to writing such short little things! Haha. So I'm probably going to do expansion chapters for these little scenarios. Maybe. But I hope you liked what it is at the moment!