Nicknames

Logan
He calls you "Darlin'" which is really quite sweet. You haven't really given him a nickname but sometimes you'll call him Darling as well.

Victor
He calls you "Kitten" because you're so much smaller than him and not as murderous. You make him laugh with your antics and he finds you generally quite cute so Kitten seemed appropriate. Occaisonally though, he'll call you "Sweetheart" usually when you're in more romantic/passionate situations.
You call Victor "Baby" just to tease him because he's nothing like a baby. But still, he's your baby, so it's a little fitting because sometimes you have to look after him.

Wade
Wade calls you "Princess" or when he's feeling particularly full of himself he calls you Queen (or Khaleesi if you're a Game of Thrones fan).
He treats you like a princess, (if he isn't teasing you or being playful) so he thought the name quite fitting.
You sometimes tease him, calling him "heartbreaker" because of the people he's killed but you don't mean it and sometimes you'll call him "my hero" or joke about knighting him for his "good deeds".

Remy
You both call each other "Love" because that's what he is to you and what you are to him. Sometimes you'll say it back to each other after every sentence just to make a point.
If he's seen lots of guys flirting with you in the bar, he'll go over and whisper in your ear "My love" his arms snaking around your waist and his lips kissing your neck. Once he goes back to his cards, you've usually lost your chance at stealing from the men around you but you don't care.