Proposal - Wade

It was a Friday and you'd had a long day at work. Wade's texts throughout the day about how bored he was and thing's he was contemplating doing if he couldn't see you soon helped a little. You were just glad to finally be home.

You opened the door to your small house. It was unlocked like it always was when Wade was home.

As soon as you stepped through the door and into the hallway his strong arms wrapped around your waist from behind and he buried his face in your hair and neck.

"Hey, Wade." You laughed.

"Oh hi, (y/n)." Wade replied, holding you tighter.

"I see you coped without me."

"Barely."

You smiled, pulling away from him to give him a kiss.

"What did you do all day?" You ask, opening the door to the dining room. Your heart stopped when you saw the room. The small table was in the middle of the room like usual but on the table there was a cake. A plain choclate sponge cake. In little bowls around the cake there were all kinds of sweets and different coloured icings.

"Wade.." You murmured in shock. The cake was huge.

You felt his arms wrap around your waist once again and his voice in your ear. "I thought it would be fun."

So you two spent the next couple of hours plastering icing and sweets on the huge cake.

When it was finished (which was basicalky when there were no more sweets) you both wanted to have some but had already eaten may too many sweets and icing.

You decided to pack up, as the icing had gone everywhere. Wade grabbed your hand, "Wait, (y/n)." He slid off his chair to crouch on the floor on one knee. You felt your heart hammering, not wanting to get false hope. Then Wade pulled out the ring. The band of white gold with 3 gems; 2 red on either side of a black one.

Wade bit his lip, "Will you marry me, (y/n)?"

You'd never grinned so wide in your life. "Yes. Of course I will."

Wade slid the ring on the appropriate finger, gently kissing your hand before standing up and pulling you into a kiss.

He murmured into your ear, "I was supposed to put it in the cake but I forgot."

A/N- Sorry it's taken such a long time for an update.