Things you Do Together

Logan
You like to stay up late at night on Fridays, talking and cuddling. Sometimes you'll convince him to dance with you on particularly clear nights. The next morning you'll try get up at the usual time but Logan wraps his arms around you, pulling you close to him and holding you there until you fall back asleep. He stays there for a bit with you then gets up and makes breakfast.

Victor
When he has time off, Victor likes to take you out hunting. Sometimes you're not that into it so you try a different type of hunting. You run off in the forest and then he'll try find you, tackling you when he does. He pretends you're an animal, pinning you to the ground then gently biting/kissing your neck. Sometimes he gets so into it he scares you, but he never hurts you too much. Then you'll both race back to the cabin, you even sometimes beat him. He insists it's because he let you win, but you tease him saying "You're getting old and slow."
Victor then picks you up and slings you over his shoulder and throws you on the bed, proceeding to prove that he's still young enough.

Wade
One night a week, you and Wade try to spend time pretending you're other people. Sometimes you dress in business clothes and get private viewings of mansions, pretending you have enough money to buy them. It's a lot of fun, though the real estate agents tend to get more than a little annoyed at the pair of you. Once you're back at home, Wade always whispers in your ear that one day he'll buy you the house of your dreams. You smile, and tell him you don't care where you live as long as it's with him.

Remy
You like to have contests to see who can steal/con the most money, him through cards and you through pickpocketing. Whoever wins at the end of the night gets to make the other do something for the winner.
You'll go home, count up the winnings. If you win, he'll make a joke that it's unfair because you're so beautiful. To which you'll reply with, "Yes, and you're not handsome at all." And kiss him on the top of his head.
He pulls you on his knee, whispering in your ear, "I'm gorgeous, just not as much as you." You'll giggle and kiss him gently. He knows just how to make you do that.