30 | Bath | Last Chapter

Thank you so much for reading!

Komaeda bounced up and down. He grinned, amazed at how high he could fly. Gravity was totally beneath him.

"Trampoline parks are so fun!" He told Hinata, who seemed rather bored.

"Uh, yeah,"

"Humans come up with some amazing things!" He was healthy again and, as a celebration, the two boys went to a trampoline park. After his highest jump yet, Komaeda slipped and landed on his back, flying up again quickly after.

"Woah!"

When he came back down, Hinata caught him with a hand around his waist.

"You alright there?"

"I'm fine, thank you! Why don't you jump with me?"

"I went on trampolines enough as a kid,"

"What, so you're too cool to enjoy a date with your boyfriend now? You're no fun,"

"I'm too old for this,"

"We're the same age and I'm having fun. Come on, catch me!" Komaeda said, running away from him. Hinata grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. When he let go, Komaeda landed on his back again. "Ouch!" He yelped.

"Shit, did I hurt you?!" Hinata crouched down, worried. "Are you okay?!"

Komaeda grinned. He grabbed Hinata's face and kissed him. "You fell for it!" He laughed.

"I was just worried about you,"

"Where are we going after this?" Komaeda asked.

"After?"

"Mhm. I'm kind of hungry. We could go to your house and make some food, maybe,"

"What food are you in the mood for?"

"Something salty," He said, getting up.

As they walked towards the exit of the park, Komaeda suddenly stumbled forward. He grabbed onto Hinata's arm to not fall down.

"What's wrong?"

"My legs feel so weak again... Maybe I went back on land too soon,"

"Keep holding onto me, okay? We'll take a bus home and then I'll run you a bath,"

Komaeda kissed his cheek. "Thank you,"

The bus ride home was relaxed. Hinata looked out the window as Komaeda slept with his head on his shoulder. The brunet smiled.

He wished they could stay like this forever.

Bus alas, their stop came and he had to wake his peacefully sleeping boyfriend up.

"Komaeda? Babe, we have to get up now,"

After he basically dragged him out of the bus, they finally arrived at Hinata's house, where the brunet began filling up the bathtub.

As Komaeda sat down in it and his legs began turning into his mermaid tail, he looked up at Hinata, smiling.

"I feel better already," He said.

"That's what I wanna hear." The brunet put a hand on Komaeda's forehead. His cheeks were pink and warm from the humid air in the bathroom. "Are you hungry? Thirsty?"

"I'm alright," He said as Hinata's hand went from his forehead down to his cheek. Komaeda smiled and leaned into the gentle touch. "I guess I should stay like this for the night, huh?"

"Yeah, you should. I can bring a mattress and sleep in the bathroom if you want,"

"I'd love that." He kissed Hinata's cheek.

"I'll go get one then. Babe." He kissed him on the lips before walking away. Komaeda grinned. He had been told so many scary stories about humans as a child. They were wrong. Not all humans were like that.

Hinata was so kind. He was so caring and protective and so cool!

The brunet came back into the room with a mattress. Once he had pushed it through the doorway, it plopped onto the ground.

"I'll go get a pillow and a blanket now. Are you still okay in there?"

"I'm great,"

"Cool,"

He came back a short while later and made his one-time bed ready. Hinata sat down on the mattress in sweatpants and a T-shirt, ready to sleep. Komaeda looked at him.

"Is everything okay? You're staring,"

"I'm fine, I just think you're really hot,"

"Oh, uh... Yeah, thanks. I get that a lot, you know? I'm kind of a womanizer, I guess-"

"A manizer now. You're not flirting with any women under my watch," Komaeda scolded.

"I wouldn't even dream of doing that," He promised. "I have the best boyfriend. No woman could compare to you. No one could,"

Komaeda smiled again. "Great. Can I get a good night kiss?" He asked, wrapping his arms around Hinata's neck.

"Hell yeah!" The brunet kissed him. He reached down to grab his waist, but then noticed that his arms were now drenched in water. "Shit..." He muttered. "Uh, that's enough for today, I guess," He chuckled.

"Mhm. Good night, Hinata-kun,"

"You can call me Hajime,"

"Good night, Hajime, then,"

"Good night, Nagito." He laid down on the mattress.

The prince kept looking at his boyfriend though. He was so lucky. So, so lucky.

Komaeda was so in love with him. He couldn't wait for the next day so he could give him a good morning kiss.