JUST US

" Tae...we have work..." Yoongi whispers as Taehyung is busy peppering his neck and shoulders with more kisses.

" Please...one more round -"

" No! Absolutely not!" Yoongi quickly objects and tries to wiggle out of Taehyung's arms who only holds him tighter and playfully bites his ear.

" Hajimaaaaa!" Yoongi laughs and Taehyung sighs,but smiles nonetheless. He loosens his grip and Yoongi's puts on his silky beige robe...tying the sash. Taehyung leans bag against the pillow and just admires Yoongi.

Fuck what everyone else says, Yoongi is the most gorgeous person he has ever seen.
It's morning and his hair is all tousled, his eyes puffy, and his lips swollen...but he couldn't have looked better.

" Don't look at me like that. Or I'll jump right back in bed." Yoongi whispers, leaning over Taehyung's body and pecking his nose.

" But I can't. I'm opening my restaurant and I have to be there in time." He says sternly and begins to walk to the bathroom.

" Can I at least shower with you?"

" No! I know you...you will eat me even if we are in the middle of the road...pervert." Yoongi mumbles as he walks away, leaving Taehyung laughing.

*******************

" Where is my papa?!" Taeyun asks as Taehyung helps them get ready for school. He doesn't even know how Yoongi does it. Handling these two is exhausting.

" I'm your papa too, you know?"

" Where did my pretty Yoongi go?" Yuntae asks again, pouting and folding his arms.

" He went to work - Taeyun! Put the phone down!" He scolds Taeyun who is trying to unlock Taehyung's phone with his face.

" I want my papa!" Taeyun says, his lips wobbling and his eyes getting teary.

" No...no no no...don't cry bub!" Taehyung sits on the bed and takes Taeyun in his lap who snuggles more to Taehyung. Yuntae kneels beside them and pats Taeyun's back gently.

" Tell you what. After school, I will pick you up and we will go straight to papa, hmm?"

" You promise?" Taeyun looks at Taehyung with those large teary puppy eyes. He almost melted from the cuteness.

" I promise."

Taeyun smiles and wipes his tears with his fist then surprisingly, for the first time, he kisses Taehyung on the cheek.

Taehyung looks at his son, and this time, he is the one having teary eyes. Taeyun has been having a hard time relating with him. While Yuntae opened up very quickly to Yoongi, Taeyun was really hard to crack. It makes him feel so happy that the boy is warming up to him.

" Thank you..for that kiss baby." Taehyung says gently, trying not to cry.

" Here! Have more!" Taeyun says and pecks his cheek again.

" Me too!" Yuntae leans on the other side and kisses his father like there is no tomorrow. Taehyung doesn't stop them...
This is the best feeling in the world.

**********************

" Come on! Walk faster, old man!" Taeyun says, and Taehyung's mouth drops ajar...

" Old man?!" He says with a surprised look and Yuntae giggle, on the other side of Taehyung. Taeyun ignores him and pulls him towards Yoongi's new restaurant that is already packed.
Since it's the opening day, he gave very generous offers and free additional meals and deserts.

Taeyun barges into the place like a long awaited celebrity. Taehyung has to hold his hand or the boy will make a mess here just with his eyes.

" I see you came." Jungkook says and both boys squeal with joy on seeing their kookie uncle.

" Hey little monsters." Jungkook chuckles as the boys hug him and cling to him to be carried up. Jungkook lifts them both and pecks each of their foreheads.

" You're so strong!" Yuntae says with sparkling eyes.
" Marry me!" He adds and Taeyun gags.

" Yuntae!" Taehyung replies, shocked at the proposal and Jungkook only laughs.

" Where is Yoongi?" Taehyung inquires, trying to look at the among the many people moving but he doesn't see him.

" He's actually in the changing room at the back, getting ready so he can give his speech."

Taehyung looks at Jungkook who obviously knows what he wants.

" I'll take care of them. Go ahead."

Taehyung smiles, leaving the boys with Jungkook. He introduces himself to a staff who immediately identifies him.

" Oh! Sir Yoongi told all of us to make you feel at home. The changing rooms is just right past the kitchen, opposite to the washrooms."

Taehyung thanks her and walks to the changing room. He knocks twice and Yoongi opens with without looking...

" I'll be out in a few-"

" Hey." Taehyung smiles and leans against the doorway. Yoongi looks up from tacking his polo neck in his pants. He stares at Taehyung through the mirror and smiles.

" Hey there." He smiles gently, tilting his head to the right. Taehyung walks in and closes the door, then leans against it.

" I missed you." He confesses, watching Yoongi fix his hair in the mirror, before he stops and turns to look at Taehyung fully.

" I missed you too. It's not healthy." Yoongi chuckles and shakes his head.

" The place looks really nice. Cozy and gives a warm homey feeling." Taehyung states as he pushes himself from the door and walks to Yoongi who leans against the mirror.

" Thank you. Jungkook designed it for me. You know he's the mysterious unknown heir to his dad's company?"

" Really?!" Taehyung asks in shock, standing before Yoongi, close enough to feel his warmth.

" Yeah. He didn't want to run the company so he ran away and began to live a simple life...until..." Yoongi hesitates.

" Until what?"

" Until he confessed to me and I refused him." Yoongi says in a quiet voice.

" You didn't have feelings for him?"

" I had feelings for you." Yoongi admits, his cheeks turning pink. Taehyung smiles and holds Yoongi's waist.

" Thank you for choosing me." He whispers, before kissing Yoongi who kisses him back with as much passion. Yoongi moans into the kiss when Taehyung shoves his tongue in and plays in his cavern. He pulls him closer, tugging his strands of hairs then his shirt and pressing himself more to him.

" I want you." Yoongi whispers against Taehyung's lips who smiles.

" Let's finish your big day first. Then...we can escape for a while. From the kids...from everyone. Just us. How does that sound?" He whispers back and Yoongi giggles.

" Mr. Kim. You're too sweet."

" Only to you. Mr. Min...soon to be Kim."

**********************************

😁😁😁 I want a man like Tae!!
Too sweet i tell you🥰🥰🥰🥰