THEORY

Yoongi shifts uncomfortably in his seat. He looks at Taeyun who is munching on his strawberry cake like he is going for a world war tomorrow.

" Slow down, baby." He says softly and wipes some cream from the boy's cheek. Taeyun smiles as he looks at Yuntae who is seated on his father's lap, drinking his chocolate milkshake. Yuntae smiles back...

At least the kids are not so awkward.

" So..." Taehyung starts, looking up from his cup of tea. But he ends up being speechless.

" So..." Yoongi weirdly replies. He has never been good with talks, he either gets very strange or very shy.

" Umm...y...you look good, since the last time I saw you." Taehyung says, putting Yuntae on a seat and giving him his phone so he can play games. Taeyun looks at Yuntae, as if asking if he could join him.

" You love the lion king?" Yuntae asks and Taeyun gasps.

" Do I? I would rob a bank just to visit Mufasa...IN AFRICA!!!" Taeyun dramatically raises both his hands and the people nearby stare at the little boy in amusement. Yuntae giggles and scoots in the seat and Taeyun gladly slides next to him, having that big dazzling box shaped smile.

Taehyung and Yoongi look at the boys, like they are seeing their own sons for the first time.
But Yoongi remembers Taehyung's compliment and clears his throat.

" Umm...you also look more handsome...I m..mean so much better." Yoongi looks at his cup of coffee and scratches his ear, feeling heat pooling on his cheeks.

" Oh...thanks." Taehyung smiles and gulps. His eyes once again land on Taeyun who is looking at the screen in wonder.

" Your son..." He begins again and Yoongi automatically looks at Taeyun, then back at Taehyung. It is like looking at the same person!

" Ah, he has grown so much. And he is very handsome. Your son has also grown up so much. He is so adorable." Yoongi genuinely expresses his adoration to the kids, Taehyung nodding along.

" How are you coping?" Yoongi asks Taehyung softly, knowing just how his fiance's death affected him.

" I am okay. It hasn't been easy, but my little kitten here makes every second of my life count. What of you?"

Yoongi smiles and looks at Taeyun.

" Let's just say, we are growing together. I was immature and foolish...but ever since Taeyun came into my life, I have become a better version of myself. He is my angel."

Taehyung looks at Yoongi deeply. He can see his love for the boy, it is radiating from his voice and his gentle beautiful smile.

" You know, today is the day they also lost their moms." Taehyung says and Yoongi looks at the boys, sympathy taking over his heart.

" Yes. But I like to view it in a positive light. They are heroes. They fell, so our boys may rise."

Taehyung looks at the giggling boys, singing along to the animation, even though the words they are saying are laughably wrong.

" You look a lot like my son." Taehyung says. He decides to initiate the conversation both of them are avoiding. He can see Yoongi's uncertainty and how he does not want to talk about the said issue.

" Umm...haha...what? Pft!" Yoongi nervously laughs. But Taehyung is having none of it.

" And your son looks like a mini version of me."

Yoongi frowns and glares at Taehyung.

" What are you insinuating?"

Taehyung keeps his stoic expression, seeming unbothered.