{Corey feldman imagine}

..you and Corey went adventuring one day that day really had its moments from almost getting attacked by a pack of deer, to running right into a spider web. we were walking and ran across this beautiful water fall area. Corey said "cmon lets go" you said "no way the water is freezing cold and who knows what kind of creatures are in there." he laughs and begs saying "cmon babe take a chance ... with me." you said "fine but if I get eaten by some underwater dragon thing you are all responsible." you said. you go and put your toes in the water and yell "holy crap oh nooooo it is freezing." he then splashes, you yell and say "oh no mister" and start to walk back but somebody grabs you and puts you over their shoulder. you start slapping his back and saying "no Corey put me down!!" he says "nah my view is too nice from here and I'm not talking about the waterfall." he laughs and you chuckle to yourself oh u sick,perverted boy but I love ya still though. it starts getting deeper and deeper and you hear him say "ready to swim?" you say "oh no yo-" then you were cut off by you going straight under into what felt like arctic water. you rise out of the water and start to say "oh you son of a b...." But then Corey starts dying of laughter and then eventually you do too. "it's actually not that bad" you say giving into the adventure. you two swim and laugh, then you two go behind the waterfall and talk, he puts his arm around you, he leans in for a kiss but you decide to tease him, you run but you don't get too far because you feel arms wrap around your waist and pull you back he whispers in my ear "not so fast" and then He grabs my face gently and then kisses me, his lips were so sweet and soft. we kissed for seemed like forever, but honestly you didn't mind it one bit considering you were kissing the one boy you truly loved..