{Jonathan Brandis imagine}

Ok so your were going on a family trip & you were super excited cause you finally convinced your parents to let your boyfriend Jonathan go. You guys were going to Disneyland and the beach. On the way there you guys ate like 3 boxes of Girl Scout cookies while watching the Breakfast Club And soon as it got dark you guys cuddled together and watched Poltergeist that was the first time Jonathan's watched it and he jumped a few times and when he did he got more snuggled up towards you and eventually was sitting on you, he was so scared. You said "don't worry babe, I got you" he laughed & said "good, don't ever leave me" and then kissed you on the cheek and you both drifted off to sleep on each other. You Guys finally got to Disneyland and you guys managed to ride everything even the little dumbo kiddy ride, you got a squad pic with all the princesses, and to finish off you guys got matching Mickey Mouse hats. on the last day you decided to hit the beach, you guys just laid on the sand for awhile until Jonathan threw you over his shoulder and ran into the ocean and then you guys played and goofed off in the ocean for awhile until he spotted this cliff and he spoke up saying "you wanna do something crazy?" You asked "what do you wanna do?" Then he pointed to the cliff, you shook your head & said "Jonathan idk about that" he begged "pleaseee" eventually you gave in. You guys reached the top and Jonathan grabbed your hand and looked at you and said "you ready?" You gave him a smile and said "let's do it" so holding hands you went for a running jump. As you rose up out of the water you were laughing and screaming at Jonathan "let's do that again" he laughed and said "well there's one thing I can cross off my bucket list, and I done it with the love of my life" you blushed and said "you know I love you right?" He said "of Course i do cause I love you more" you said "not possible" you argued back "yes possible" he pulled you in for a long,sweet kiss then you guys got out and laid on the beach and watched the sunset go down cuddled together. You thought to yourself, yeah best vacation ever..