{Corey Feldman imagine} 3

Today you & your boyfriend Corey were gonna go to the park. He showed up at your house around lunch time, you ran outside & he was holding a dozen of roses in one hand & a picnic basket in the other, you ran up to him and kissed his cheek & asked "what's this for?" He said "it's a little something I whipped up for my girl" you smiled then got into the car. You guys arrived at the park, you got out & found a huge, beautiful shady tree to put you blanket under to have your lunch on. You guys ate, feed each other like babies, & joked around until Corey asked "you wanna go ride bikes?" You got Nervous & said "um idk Corey I do-" he cut you off saying "you don't know how to ride one do you?" You covered you face, he pulled your hands away and lifted your head up saying "it's ok beautiful I'll teach you" you blushed & said "okay great." He got his bike out, you sat on it waiting for his directions, he spoke "so I'm gonna hold the back of the bike & your gonna pedal" you said "okay but promise you won't let go?" He said "I promise" you pedaled slowly but getting faster you shouted to Corey "I'm doing it, I'm riding it" you looked back to see Corey wasn't there, he was standing back watching you ride it he yelled back "I knew you could do it babe" you couldn't believe you actually were riding a bike by yourself. You rode back to Corey pecked his lips & said "thanks cutie" he said "no problem sunshine" you smiled & then said "go get your bike, let's ride together" he smiled & spoke "ok I'll be right back" he rode up to your side, you guys then rode out into the sunset side by side..