{Corey Haim imagine} 5

It was a snowy Saturday & Corey had a little date surprised for you. He showed up around lunchtime, as soon as he started walking up to the door you ran outside & tackled him into the snow, you both laughed & Corey spoke "nice to see you too beautiful" you pecked his lips & got off him you grabbed his hand & ran to the car saying "c'mon lets go" he smiled & said "okay" you got in the freezing car, you asked Corey "so where are we going?" He smiled & said "we're going ice skating!" you had a worried look on your face because you don't know how to skate so you spoke up saying "uhh well Corey I don't know how to skate, I mean I don't even have a pair of skates" he smiled & said "I was hoping you would say that" you look confused & he spoke up saying "look in the back seat" you looked & you eyes grew huge, Corey had bought you a pair of Peary white skates with a big red bow on top. You hugged & kissed Coreys cheek saying "oh I love them, you didn't have to get me any" he said "you deserve them princess." You guys arrive to the skating rink, pay to get in, and you guys get onto the ice you instantly start sliding around, you were about to fall but Corey caught you, you laughed & said "I told you I didn't Know how to skate" he chuckles & says "it's ok babe I'll teach you, grab my hand" you smile and then grab his hand. He starts out skating slow until you finally get the hang of it. You shout "Corey I'm skating, holy crap I'm skating" he smirks & says "ok great, now come & catch me" and then Corey takes off skating, you chase after him accidentally knocking over a few people until you get right up on him, so you decide to tackle him, you were on top of him you smirk & say " got you" he just laughs & says "oh just shut up & kiss me" you kiss him but suddenly you were interrupted by the security guard, you guys got kicked out because you were skating recklessly. You & Corey then go back home put in the movie Jack Frost, cuddle up with a bunch of blankets, and drink hot chocolate for the rest of the night until you guys both drift off asleep cuddle with eachother...