Last day here

so this is a fanfic inspired by the book here on wattpad called:

One-Punch Woman| Yandere Various DC x Reader by 

Some of them might be a little ooc so don't hate me if they do seem so. And also please read this in dark mode. PS This will have changes in the beginning because I'm not yet sure how this is going to go.

.·:·.┏━⋅━⋅━━⋅༻❁༺⋅━━⋅━⋅━┓:·.

.༻♡ Los Angeles, California ♡༺.

.·:·.╰━⋅━⋅━.· ✿༻༺✿·.━⋅━⋅━╯ :·.

Y/N POV

【0】【5】【:】【2】【7】【A】【M】

SLAM

''Are you sure you can't stay an extra week, Y/N?'' A girl asked Y/N as she closed her car trunk and stood next to the taller girl. ''you can Stay at my place!'' The girl exclaimed in her soft voice. 

Sophia Conner, a 6'1 25-year-old tall Woman with long blond hair that sat loosely on her shoulders, wore a Cosplay of the character: Rogeu from X-Men 97, her wig was held in her hand and a sad smile that the shorter woman mirrored.

Y/N L/N, a  5'4 24-year-old short woman with bright pink, shoulder-length hair. Her outfit consisted of a brown t-shirt with the sanity-falls logo on the front and baggy jeans with chains hanging on the right side with a Hulk, Nightcrawler, Nightwing and a Ghoulia charm with it. 

The two friends could not be more different from one another. Y/N Was a picky eater and hated waking up, loved all kinds of music (but country) and was and always will be a cat person with a love-and-hate relationship with spiders, Sophia was not a picky eater she would eat almost everything (both agreeing that tomatoes where the vilest thing ever) and was more of a morning person, Sophia only listening to rap, hip-hop and jazz and was a dog person, not caring much for cats.

The whole 5 days of the convention that they were there they stuck together, the next day they matched with the Hellsing characters, Victoria and Alucard Y/N going as the former.

Day 3 Y/N went as Yennefer from The Witcher Wild Hunt, in the alternative outfit (the image above is what I'm talking about). Sophia going as Kokomi from Genshin Impact. The whole day they went around and took pictures with people and looked around playing all kinds of games.

On day 4, Sophia did not cosplay; Y/N did a more casual cosplay. Before going to the convention, she dyed her hair bright pink so she could be Saiki K. They both dedicated this day to buying stuff and meeting with other friends, those being Jamie Peters, a 5'10 "26-year-old, and a 5'8" 26-year-old Ajax Pines. The former goes as Fukuhama from The Vampire Died in No Time, and the latter goes as Godbrand from Castlevania.