First day here

so this is a fanfic inspired by the book here on wattpad called, One-Punch Woman| Yandere Various DC x Reader by the author  

The image above is kinda what I imagine her to wear with the description I gave last chapter it's just missing the charms and also I tried to make her as grey as I could like in the cover because this is supposed to look like a Y/N y'know grey and no characteristic features, so I hope this is fine. 

·:·

.·:·.┏━⋅━⋅━━⋅༻❁༺⋅━━⋅━⋅━┓:·.

.༻♡ ?¿?¿ ♡༺.

.·:·.╰━⋅━⋅━.· ✿༻༺✿·.━⋅━⋅━╯ :·.

【?】【¿】【:】【?】【¿】【?】【¿】

No one's POV:

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:

"(Love-Insane Clown Posse)"

01:23 ━━━━●───── 03:14

      ◁ㅤ▶︎ㅤ▷ ㅤ

・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

screech!

The car stops with a loud screeching noise, still bracing herself she holds her breath and after a while, she opens one of her eyes. She thought she would see hell or a different world with humanoid plants/animals or robots ruling the world. But all she sees is a normal-looking street, no robots, no humanoid planets trying to eat her or anything other than a few drunk guys. She huffs oddly disappointed.

It was all kinds of odd. Y/N did not know what to think at that moment, she was disoriented and oh so tired as she slowly caught her breath. She however knows that she has not yet lost her mind the street is not the one she was in before, the one before had a vape store and a gay bar. This street however had none of that. The street does look more old-time-y like for example: the TVs displayed for sale were those old ones from the '90s same cars.

Parking the car at the side of the road checking if she still has everything and that nothing is broken. sadly it seems her phone is glitching out the time keeps changing from 8:34 am to 11:20 am. The music still works, which is something but going on any social media just gives Y/N a black screen.

It was still raining, not pounding like it was before but it almost seemed joyful to Y/N. Moreover, she couldn't shake away her bad thoughts 'Right so I went through a portal black hole thing and now I'm not in Nevada anymore probably still in Amerika. What if I got in an accident and I'm now dead and this is my hell or purgato-'

miaow

Y/N stops thinking and listens closely hoping she didn't lose her last marble from going through the portal.