The school for the gifted

The amazing @XYandere-writerX inspires this story, with their story: One-Punch Woman| Yandere Various DC x Reader.

·:·

.·:·.┏━⋅━⋅━━⋅༻❁༺⋅━━⋅━⋅━┓:·.

.༻♡ Westchester, New York ♡༺.

.·:·.╰━⋅━⋅━.· ✿༻༺✿·.━⋅━⋅━╯ :·.

【1】【1】【:】【5】【3】【A】【M】

No one's POV:

The car stops right in front of the mansion, Y/N doesn't know what to feel I mean it looks exactly like the one from the movies, from the mansion itself to the entrance. Remy steps out and quickly moves to open her door. ''Mon cœur'' He says with a broad smirk holding his hand out for her to take, she does. 'I have to give it to him, he is charming.' Y/N thinks with a smile, leaving the cats in the car, to not disturb them.

  /ᐠ - ˕ -マ     ૮ ˙Ⱉ˙ ა Meanwhile!

Inside the school for the gifted stands Charles Xavier, Ororo Munroe and Anna Marie, better known; as Professor X, Storm and Rogue. The three of them are laughing and talking Ororo is setting the table while Anna is making lunch for everyone, and Charles is keeping them company. 

It is calm in the house, they are with only them and Remy, Peter said he would be there for lunch so they are preparing for five people. The rest of the team is away on a mission.

''So when is everyone coming back, and where is Remy?'' Ororo asks inquiries looking at Anna and Charles, Anna shrugs and nods to Charles to signal that he knows. ''They should be back tonight or very early in the morning, the latest would be midday tomorrow. And Remy went out to buy more cards.'' Charles responded.

Ororo furrows her brows in confusion remembering that she bought him 2 packs of cards last week, Anna sees this and begins to chuckle Charles smiles remembering what Remy did. ''What, how I bought him 2 packs last week, remember? What did he do now?'' Ororo asks with a sigh, seeing Charles's amused expression and Anna's playful one.

At the question, the latter begins to laugh loudly unable to answer. ''He tried to impress Anna but ended up setting his pants on fire, and because he wanted to impress her he blew right through all his cards training with them,'' Charles responds Ororo shakes her head in disbelief holding a grin back Anna slowly stops laughing a smile still on her face.