Super Soldier Delivery

Hope Romanoff

I stood up and walked towards the door of our room.

"What do you think you are doing?" Max asked me. He sounded a little scared.

"What do you think? Letting her in." I opened the door and walked downstairs. Just before I opened the door Max asked me something.

"Are you sure? I mean it's a dangerous person, she could kill us." I laughed.

"Yeah right, don't u remember we have powers?"

"We can't fully control them yet!" He yelled at me. He was scared, I could see it in his eyes.

"Max." I walked towards him, placing my hand on his shoulder. He brushed it off.

"No, Hope. It's not because you know the whole Darkhold page by page, that I know it to. I hurt myself while practicing last week. Don't you remember?" His eyes were teary.

I remember now. We were practicing our flying abilities. I fully mastered them, but Max didn't. We were in our garden; we began with a little height and began ramping it up increasingly. I should've stopped at one point, but I wanted to be higher. My brother didn't want to leave me, so he went with me. But that was too much for him, he lost focus and fell down. I didn't have time to catch him, so I move the pool underneath him.

Before you say I could levitate my brother, I couldn't. We as twins are to close and I didn't want to hurt him with some powers we got months ago. So, the pool was the best idea. He sprained his ankle pretty bad and couldn't move it very well for 5 days. It is now better, but it still annoys me that I wanted more.

"I'm really sorry about that, I haven't forgiven myself for that." He didn't seem to care, and I couldn't blame him.

"Go on then." I gave him a hug and opened the door, while Max was wiping his tears away.

There she was the soldier. She was a little shorter then me and had light brown hair and light blue eyes, just like the sky. She had a pretty muscular build, what did I even expect from a soldier on the loose. She seemed our age. She looked me dead serious in the eyes.

"Can I come in?" She asked straight forward.

"Euhm, sure. Come in." I moved aside and let her in. she was looking around the room while walking towards the couch. Before Max and I could say something, she sat onto the couch.

"Can we ask what you are doing here?" Max asked her, standing next to the couch. She turned to him.

"So first of all, I'm Regan. And I sensed magic coming from here, so I rushed over." She said bluntly.

"Nice to meet you, Regan. I'm Hope and that's my twin Max." I said holding out my hand, she shook it.

"Y-you sensed our magic?" Max immediately asked her. She nodded. So, she must have superpowers to.

"I mean you folks were training and I sensed pure and chaos magic. I thought that you folks could help me."

"Wait, how did you know we were training?" I asked her. She looked at me and laughed. After she was done laughing, she turned back to me and switch from me to Max and back. I looked serious.

"Oh, you are serious. Well, it's not that hard. I mean you folks probably discovered your powers like this year. It's impossible you folks know how to fight properly." She knew a lot. "And there is nothing on the news about superheroes saving people." I looked at her, noting everything inside of my head. she has a keen eye and is very smart, handy.