intro

Allison Quinn Wolff

Drives for Red Bull Racing

"I love drama but only when I am not involved in one."

Toto Wolff

Mercedes, CEO

"I have a daughter who constantly judges my fashion sense. I had to change my entire wardrobe because of her."

Victoria Quinn

Fashion Designer

"I blame my ex-husband for her career choice but I am still extremely proud of her."

Susie Wolff

Managing director of F1 Academy

"Allison is babysitting Jack, and Toto is babysitting Allison."

Max Verstappen

Drives for Red Bull Racing

"Ally is practically a baby. A very fast and talented baby."

Lando Norris

Drives for McLaren

"What Allison did on the track was not fair and she should have received a penalty for it."

Oscar Piastri

Drives for McLaren

"When I saw the Red Bull behind me I thought it was Max but I was wrong."

Lewis Hamilton

Drives for Mercedes

"I taught her how to ride a bike when she was a kid and now she is here overtaking me. Did she grow up too fast or have I been in F1 for too long?"

Charles Leclerc

Drives for Scuderia Ferrari

"I think I am going to adopt another driver."

Franco Colapinto

Drives for Williams Racing

"It's nice to have a friend here."

Oliver Bearman

F2, F1 driver

"I think I just saw Allison kidnap Roscoe."

All the other drivers as themselves

"People either love her, hate her, or want to be her

"People either love her, hate her, or want to be her."

IMPORTANT: The story, its ideas, and the original characters in this book belong to me. I don't own any of the actual drivers. I have worked really hard and dedicated a lot of time to this story so please don't steal it. No one has permission to repost this story or translate it into any other language.

A/N: This story will follow the second half of the 2024 season. Some events will not match with what actually happen obviously. Hopefully I will not discontinue this story after two chapters. Updates will be slow.

Feel free to comment what you guys want to see in this story and I will try to fit it in