Breaking News

Breaking News: Sergio Perez dropped for remaining races

The news took many by surprise, but also some saw it coming from miles away. Everyone thought the vacant seat at Red Bull Racing would be given to either Daniel Ricciardo or to a Red Bull junior driver. It was only a matter of hours before the announcement was official.

Breaking News: Allison Quinn will race for Red Bull Racing for the remainder of the 2024 season.

No one saw it coming. A former f3 champion, and current contender for the f2 championship promoted to F1 mid-season. Everyone was shocked when the announcement was made. Only weeks ago Allison's contract with Mercedes came to an end and everyone was sure she would re-sign with Mercedes and remain as their junior and reserve driver, after all, Toto Wolff is her father. But only a fool would pass up the opportunity to drive in Formula One, and Allison Quinn was no fool. When the opportunity came she grabbed it. Red Bull gave her only the second half of the 2024 season to prove herself if she is worthy of the seat for the full season next year, and she is determined to deliver much more than what is expected of her.

For years Allison had to hear how everything had been handed to her on a silver platter. Being the daughter of Toto Wolff made her entry to motorsport much easier. Being the only child of the famous Victoria Quinn helped her get a lot of sponsors. Allison never denied her privileges and it would be a lie to say she never enjoyed those advantages, but she has also proved from time to time that she has the talent to be in the sport. And now she has to prove that she deserves to be one of the best twenty drivers in the world.