3

"They just let anyone join F1 now," Lando complained as he scrolled through his phone sitting in a silly position on the seat of the jet as he, his teammate and a few McLaren employees fly to Singapore for the next race. 

"What are you talking about?" Oscar Piastri asked, paying only half attention to the other driver. 

"Allison," Lando clarified. He is still not over what happened in Baku, and he strongly believes the rookie ruined his race. "I mean she is only here because of who her parents are."

"She has won f3 and was a close championship contender in f2," Oscar pointed out, still paying not much attention as he scrolled through his phone as well. 

"George told me she actually went to Red Bull because Mercedes signed Kimi to replace Lewis, not her," Lando added, passing on the gossip he heard. "Apparently there was a big fight between her and Toto..."

"Really?" Oscar looked at his teammate, who still has his eyes fixed on his phone. "Because I heard Red Bull approached her last year itself but couldn't sign her because of her contract with Mercedes."

"I believe George," Lando argued. "She actually looks like someone who would throw a tantrum for not getting the Mercedes seat. And how old is she? 17? 18? She actually needs to stay in the junior series..."

"19 actually," Oscar replied. 

"She is still very young to be here...oh no no no!" Lando panicked, his eyes went wide and he almost dropped his phone.

"What?" Oscar looked worried as well, thinking something bad happened. 

"I accidentally liked a photo of her from three years ago," The driver went pale. 

Oscar can't help but chuckle while Lando panics. "Just unlike it, I am sure she won't even notice."

"The photo was from one of her fan accounts," Lando immediately unliked the photo. "Now everyone is going to think I am some kind of creep."

Oscar laughed and sat back while Lando texts his PR. "Yeah definitely...she was like what, 17-16 years old then?"

"Not funny Oscar," Lando glared at him. "And I was not stalking her...I just saw a video of someone rescuing a dog and went to the profile...I didn't know it was Allison's fan account. And why does she have fans anyway?"

***

Allison is flying to Singapore on her mother's private jet, accompanied by her friend and fellow driver Franco Colapinto. A lighthearted movie and some comfort food in front of them. Being Allison's friends comes with many perks and this is one of them. 

"This is nice," Franco comfortably settled in his seat. "Now I know why I am friend's with you," He joked. 

"Just enjoy it for today. Mom only lent me the jet because it was my first race," Allison smiled. "After Singapore you will have to travel with Alex or whatever Williams arranges for you."

After a while Allison realized she didn't connect her phone to the wifi, maybe that's why her phone has been so silent. She picked up the phone and connected it to the wifi and immediately notifications came flooding in. Some unnecessary notifications, some important ones. 

"No way," Allison let out a laugh. 

"What?" Franco lazily asked, cozily balled up in his seat. 

"Lando liked a photo of me from three years ago," She laughed. "His finger probably slipped but it's so funny."

"He talked shit about you, and now he is stalking your social media?"

"Oh no, he didn't stalk my account," Allison was enjoying it, and could only imagine how Lando is probably beating himself up now. "He stalked one of my fan accounts and liked the photo there."

"Is he an idiot?" Franco let out an amused laugh and moved closer to look at Allison's phone. 

"A big idiot," Allison grinned as she read the posts people were writing about him. "The universe just loves me, doesn't it?"

"You stalk people on social media too. I am surprised you never accidentally liked anyone's photo," Franco pointed out. 

"Yeah but unlike Lando I don't stalk people from my actual account," Allison replied, feeling almost offended that she got compared to the McLaren driver. 

***********

A/N: So Lando kinda hates Ally and he is also kind of an idiot. I am going to love this rivalry 😁

Also Allison is 19 years old so what are the options for her love interests? 

She also needs some friends...and maybe a few more rivals. Suggestions?