9

Allison is back in her home in London. She only has a couple of days in hand before she has to fly to Milan for her mother's fashion show, and after that she will be stuck in Milton Keynes for simulator work.

She is currently in the kitchen, trying to prepare breakfast for herself and her guest without making a mess. Her dog is clinging to her, occasionally barking to get her attention.

Allison quickly threw the burned eggs in the bin as soon as she heard footsteps.

"Morning..." Franco greeted her, almost fully awake but still looking a bit sleepy. His hair messed up and he is shirtless, sometimes Allison definitely noticed for a little too long.

"Umm...good morning," Allison looked around to make sure there was no trace of her disastrous cooking attempt. "Slept well?"

"Mmhmm," Franco gave a small smile and nodded as he went and grabbed himself a glass of water. Allison offered him her guestroom to stay for a couple of days after he exhaustedly complained about staying in hotels for the past few weeks. He too has a lot of work to do at the Williams headquarters, hours of simulator work and such, and Allison thought it would be a bit refreshing and good for him to have a home-like feeling for a couple of days.

Franco noticed the way Allison tried to hide the burned pan. He is no fool, he knows the girl can't cook to save her life but she also doesn't give up. He even had a front row seat last year when she scared her cook away with her cook.

"Franco don't..." Allison tried to stop him from checking the bin but was too late. She pulled his arm to get him away but he already saw the evidence.

"Thank god you threw that away," a teasing smile played on his lips. "If either of us ate that we would probably get paralyzed."

Allison playfully hit his chest, earning a laugh from him.

"Let's go out for breakfast," She suggested, not realizing how close they were standing.

"Okay," Franco agreed. "I am paying." he patted the dog and picked him up in his arms. "Come on Charlie, let's go get ready." The dog adores the Williams driver and happily went with him.

***

For Allison it was a beautiful morning. Spending time with her friend, her precious dog and a delicious breakfast. And now both the drivers are going back home. Allison has to pack for her trip to Milan and Franco has to leave for the Williams headquarters.

Both drivers were unaware of the paparazzis or fans secretly clicking photos of them, but they didn't care much either.

"So they still haven't talked about contract extension?" Franco asked Allison but she was too busy buying flowers.

"Um...no," She replied. "I think they are waiting for me to get a podium...maybe then they will decide whether I will get to drive next year or not," She gave him a quick glance to let him know she was listening to him even though she is busy picking out flowers for herself. "What about you?"

"I am just trying not to think about next year and perform my best," Franco replied. "Maybe beat you on the track..."

"I can confidently say that you are probably one of the few drivers who can beat a Red Bull with that Williams," Allison turned around and offered him a rose. "For you," She smiled.

Franco couldn't contain his smile as he took the rose. "I should have been the one to give you a rose, not the other way around," He watched as she picked an entire bouquet for herself.

"Then give it back," Allison teased, extending her arm to take the flower back.

"You are not getting it back," Franco gently tapped her cheek with the red rose, the smile now transformed into a playful smirk.

***

Lando and Max are flying back to Monaco together in Max's private jet. The two championship contenders had a few extra events to attend in Singapore, fan meets and other promotional works, and Max as usual offered Lando a ride back home.

"Does she have a boyfriend?" Lando asked the Red Bull driver as he looked at Allison's new story on Instagram. The girl was standing in front of a small cafe with a big bouquet of roses and a bright smile on her face.

"Who?" Max asked, sounding uninterested, busy on his own phone

"Ally.."

"Ally?" Max raised his eyebrows, looking back at his friend. "Yesterday you were calling her Allison, and now she is Ally?"

"Allison is a long name," Lando defended himself, shrugging, as if it's not a big deal. "Besides, everyone calls her Ally."

"Everyone who is friends with her," Max pointed out.

Lando chose to ignore that part. He knows they are not friends, and it will probably take some time for them to even get friendly.

"So, who is her boyfriend?" He asked again.

"What are you talking about?"

He showed Max the story as if it's big news or something important.

"There is no guy in the picture," Max looked at the photo.

"No, but she is holding a bunch of roses. Clearly someone gave them to her," Lando said proudly, sounding like he solved a big mystery.

Max gave the McLaren driver a confused yet annoyed look. "Are you a private investigator or something now?"

"No...but.." Lando tried to find the right answer. "It's just annoying how secretive she is."

"At this moment you are the annoying one," Max gave Lando his phone back, clearly not interested in stalking his teammate on social media.

Lando gives up, realizing he will not get any answers from Max, at least not yet.

"So..is she going to be your teammate next year as well or is Christian looking for some other driver?" He asked.

"No, Ally will get the seat," Max replied. "It's been confirmed since her first race. They will just let her know after a while."

"I think Christian just wants to keep her because she is Toto Wolff's daughter," Lando voiced his opinion. "It will make a good story for Drive to Survive."

"Yeah, and the first thing they are going to show is how she managed to defend against you in her first race," Max casually replied. He knows how unhappy Lando was to finish behind a rookie in Baku.

"That...not...she was driving dirty," Lando defended himself.

"Sure she was," Max sarcastically said.

**********

A/N: It feels like a filler chapter.

Thoughts on Ally and Franco's friendship?👀

Thoughts on Lando? 👀

Since there is no face claim for Allison I will just try to describe her a little...her mother was a model so she got the looks, but has gentle features. She has Toto's dark hair that reaches to her mid back. She still has a bit of chubby cheeks since she is just 19, turning 20 soon. If you see her on a normal day you wouldn't believe she is a f1 driver. Simple dresses (expensive simple dresses😅) and flowers are her signature look. Normally she is very gentle and friendly...unless you have done something or said something to hurt her or get on her nerves *cough* Lando *cough*