Chapter 4

Later that evening…

Sin had Micha pinned to his bed, half naked, his long white hair was no longer in a ponytail and covering his face, and Sin was ravishing the smaller male in kisses, Micha had his fingers intertwined in his lover’s raven black hair. Micha knew where this was going and was extremely nervous and slightly scared. Sin was kissing his neck when he noticed how tense Micha was.

“Love,” Sin said, running his hand over Micha’s pale tense torso, “Is something wrong?”

“…I-I’ve never had s-sex before…”

“I guess that means I’ll have to show you how then, right my beautiful angel?” The smaller male turned five shades of red at this sentence, but then nodded and whispered:

“I love you…”

Four sex filled hours later… (Sorry guys I don’t write smex unless someone requests it)

Sin finally stopped and they both were panting heavily, Sin didn’t want to stop but Micha looked exhausted, and his small frame was shaking and trembling.

“Damn…I…I can’t…even…feel my…legs…” Micha said between breaths. Sin chuckled and lied down, pulling his lover closer to him, Micha nuzzled his head into Sin’s chest and Sin rested his chin on top of Micha’s head and wrapped his arms around his small former-angel.

“Was it good?” Sin asked, kissing Micha’s forehead.

“Hell yes…this had to be the best night of my life, and all because of you…Why would you even ask? Don’t doubt it for a second; you’re the best thing that ever happened to me…But damn I’m soar!”

“Hahaha! Sorry love, that’s but a small price to pay for love.”

“Shit how long did we have sex for?”

“Well, we got here at 9:00 pm, and it’s 1:00 am now, so we had sex for about 4 hours.”

“Damn no wonder I can’t feel my legs, four hours of sex is way too long, I’m exhausted, and it’s 1 in the morning.”

“Go to sleep love, we’ll talk later.” Sin said, running his fingers through Micha’s long white hair, they both went to sleep.