Chapter 5

Three hours later…

Sin and Micha were both awoken by about nine or ten warrior angels bursting into Sin’s bedroom. Micha mumbled “shit!” under his breath and Sin wrapped his arms around Micha in a possessive manner and growled at the angels.

“Micha! What in the name of God are you doing down here?!” One of the angels asked.

“Trying to sleep…” Micha growled. Sin chuckled at this; he thought Micha looked so cute when he was mad.

“You belong in the heavens with-hold on, why are you naked with him?”

“I’m a demon now, just like Gabe, Raphe, Nurial, Rasuil, Jeremiel, and Sara, I had sex for four hours with the son of Lucifer, now get the fuck out!” By this time Michael and Lucifer had walked in.

Michael seemed to be in shock so Lucifer thought he’d say something.

“You’re gay?” Lucifer said in a flat tone.

“Yes, is that a problem?” Sin said sternly.

Lucifer shrugged. “I don’t care…Now that we’ve got that cleared up, can you bastards get out of my house so I can go the fuck to sleep?!” Lucifer yelled at the angels, who only glared at him in response. By this time Michael had come out of shock and looked like he could explode.

“You what?! You did what?!” Michael couldn’t believe his ears; he was having a conniption like a mad man in his head.

“I had sex for four hours with Lucifer’s son, and it was the best thing that ever happened to me, Goddamn it was good, and if you don’t like that then you can go fuck yourself, disown me if you want, I don’t care!” Micha yelled at his father.

“Fine you disgraceful little shit! I wish you were never born, you’re not mine and I hate you!”

“Great now that I’m not yours, get the fuck out so I can sleep with my mate!”

“I will, I don’t want to see your face anymore, you look so much like him…” Michael growled, glaring at Lucifer. Michael had brown hair and Lucifer had white hair, so when he had two sons with white hair it really struck a nerve. Michael stormed out and his angels followed, each one glaring at Micha, who glared right back.

“Ugh, I really hate my dad…” Micha said leaning against Sin.

“Me too, go back to sleep Love.” Sin said, lying down with Micha in his arms.