Chapter Four.

| ANNABELLE'S POV |
*Beep* Beep* Beep*
I woke up to my annoying alarm clock and got up and hopped into the shower. I reluctantly hopped out of the shower and got changed into some skinny jeans and a cream sweater. I wore my white converse and light makeup and left my hair down naturally wavy. When I looked in the mirror I didn't look to bad. My skinny jeans were falling down and my sweater were miles to big even though they were a size 00. I was proud of myself. But the voice in my head told me 'you're still not thin enough.' I really do need to lose more weight. I was getting nervous because Harry and the boys would be here soon.

| LOUIS' POV |
"Lou, wake up! We're going to my place!" Ugh. "To earlyyyyyy" I groaned. I jumped out of bed and had a shower. When I was done I walked into the kitchen to see all of the other boys already ready. "Morning everyone, how are we all?" Zayn replied with "tired. How are you?" "I slept quite well actually until someone came and woke me up" I emphasised the someone and looked at Harry. "What? I didn't do anything" Harry said innocently. I scoffed and walked to get my breakfast. Once I had finished my cereal we all got our bags and went out to the van. Harry shouted in my ear "ahhhh are we excited to see Belle?" "Harry! Stop yelling!" I said back "I'm excited" said Zayn. "I'm hungry I hope there's good food" said Niall. "Niall we just had breakfast!" Daddy direction snapped. We all got in the car and started driving. I looked over to harry and he seemed.. Nervous? "Oi, harry you okay mate? You look nervous." "Yeah, yeah I'm fine Lou just looking forward to seeing Belle." I just shrugged and looked out the window. Soon enough we were pulled up outside the Cheshire mansion. Or Harry's house.

| ANNABELLE'S POV |
I heard laughing from outside and a black van was pulled into the driveway. Shit, they're here. I had to double check I looked okay so I walked into my room and looked in the mirror, bad idea. All I saw was a fat monster staring back at me. I got tears in my eyes but was soon snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the front door slam open and all the boys yelling "Honey, I'm home!" Gosh, those boys never grow up. I walked down the stairs and tried to keep my balance because I was dizzy because I hadn't eaten for god knows how long. When I walked into the living room all the boys were standing there and they looked to me and they're jaws dropped open and they looked horrified. The voice in my head said 'they probably can see all your fat. Don't pay any attention to them just keep starving.' I was snapped out of my thoughts by Louis "Belle, what happened? When was the last time you ate?"

| HARRY'S POV |
I was so excited to see Belle. We walked into the house and yelled "Honey I'm home!" And Belle walked into the room. She looked horrible. All the boys looked like they were about to cry. She looked like she was about to collapse, she was as white as a ghost and was so thin I could see all her bones poking out through her sweater. It looked like she was about to drop dead any moment. Louis was the first to speak  "Belle, what happened? When was the last time you ate?" She stood there awkwardly "ummm, errrr. This morning?" Although when she said it, it sounded more like a question. Niall was crying and walked up to her and wrapped her in a bone crushing hug - literally. She yelped "Belle what's wrong?" I said now crying. "Uhhh nothing, I'm perfectly fine. Who wants to set up their rooms?" We all just stood their in shock. "Um ok but Belle, we will be talking about this after." Liam said firmly. We all walked into the lounge room and set up our mattresses ready for a movie night. Liam pulled me to the side "mate, I think she's anorexic she looks really thin." "Yeah, why don't we all sit around the table and talk to her?" "Sounds like a good idea mate." Liam then shouted "Alright everyone, meeting at the dining room table. Now. Even you Annabelle." Everyone was silent and shuffled over the the dining room.