Chapter Four (part 2)

--- I am deeply sorry that I haven't been updating. I have had a lot going on and just haven't been in the right mind-set. I will try to keep updating regularly. I have re-read through the story and realised that there is a huge chunk missing between chapter four and five. I have re-written this part as it had deleted off of my phone. I am very sorry for any inconvenience or confusion I have caused. Thankyou for reading this, if you still are. All the love.

| THIRD PERSON |

Everyone moved to the dining table. Apart from Belle who shuffled along like she was about collapse at any second. Let's face it, she probably was. They all sat down, Louis and Niall being on either side of Belle as they sat on the table. Louis swung his arm up to lay it on the top of Belles chair and she flinched. All the boys wish they didn't see it, but they knew what they saw. What was making her so scared? How can ones life deteriorate in such a short amount of time?

| HARRYS POV |

I don't know how to approach the subject. I can't go around shooting my mouth off, accusing Belle of things that might not even be correct! But who am I kidding, I know my presumptions are roughly correct I just wish I didn't have to say those words out loud because once something is said it becomes so much more real, and I for one cannot handle knowing that my little sister, who was full of life not even 3 months ago has become a lifeless bag of bones.i take a deep breath "Belle, love, I need you to be completely honest with me, what's happening? You need to tell me what's wrong. I'm not going to force you into doing anything I just need to know what is happening to my baby sister." She looked up and glanced at me with desperation, her mouth opened like she was about to say something but all that came out was a small squeak "Belle?" She avoided everyone's eyes. "Belle you've got to tell us what's the matter" "I will, but not while they're in the room," she whispered while pointing at all the boys but her brother. They all looked at me with sad eyes but accepted her request and moved from the room silently. Once they had all gone I brought up our conversation again. "Don't be afraid to tell me, I'm right here. I'm not going to yell or anything." Tears started to fall down her face and she shook her head at me not saying a word. I brought her into my arms and rocked her back and forth. We sat there for what seemed like forever. I snapped my head towards Belle when I heard her speaking, I couldn't quite understand what she was saying as she was mumbling it to herself. It took me a while to comprehend her words but once I understood I was shocked. Suddenly, her voice didn't sound like her voice. It was like she had been possessed. She was chanting to herself "Run, fatty, run," over and over again. I tried to squeeze her tighter and snap her out of her trance but she began to kick and try push me off. I did my best to grab her but she was determined to get away from me. As she got up and ran down the hallway I yelled "Belle," in an attempt to get her to come back but she wasn't listening. The boys poked their heads out of the living room door and immediately we all set off after her, trying to catch up.

| BELLES POV |

I couldn't stand having all the boys watching me. They were looking at how fat I was and how chubby my cheeks were every time I spoke. I was never actually going to tell Harry but I couldn't see another way of getting out of that conversation, so I cried. Always works a treat when you want to get out of something, crying does. Ana was being such a bitch she was screaming at me telling me how much of a wimp I was for crying and how I didn't deserve to have anyone holding me because I was so worthless. She was telling me to: 'run, fatty, run.' So I did. I scrambled to get out of Harrys arms and I ran. I ran as fast as I could considering my fat state. I ran all the way down to the park and sat behind a tree. Anas voice was so loud, I knew that there was only one way to stop her voice, even if it was for only a moment. So I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and grabbed the spare blade I had in the back. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I look around and could see no figures, even though my vision was becoming blurrier by the second. I got to work, calving lines in my arm in hope that the voices would quiten. But I knew there was only one way to make the voices stop forever and that was to stop my heart forever but I couldn't do that to Harry, that would absolutely tear him apart, so I refrained myself from cutting too deep. I was in so much of a trance I didn't even hear the footsteps coming towards me...