Chapter Twelve.

| ZAYNS POV |
I walked into the small bathroom of the tour bus. Belle just walked out on all of us, to be completely honest she looked like death warmed up, her eyes were hollow and she had tear stains on her face. She thought no one noticed her picking at the cuts on her thighs but I did. I know it sounds bad but that made me crave the heat on my own legs, I felt selfish as I slowly brought the lighter towards my already blistering thighs it hurt so bad but at the same time was so relieving.

| HARRYS POV |
I walked towards Belle's bunk to try and get her to talk to me but on the way I heard the flicking of a lighter coming from the - bathroom? What the hell? I knocked on the door "who's in there?" There was no reply only the flick of a lighter again "who is it?" I knocked louder on the door.  By this point the boys came and surrounded me. Niall walked towards Belles bed, checking she was there and walked back to us, "it must be Zayn as Belle is in her bunk." Harry knocked on the door "Zayn, we know it's you open the door."

| ZAYNS POV |
I was burning my thigh, in my own world when I heard the words "Zayn, we know it's you open the door." Shit! How long has he been there for?! "Uhhh what do you need Hazza?" I asked making my voice as calm as it could go, "what are you doing? I can hear a lighter," I replied "NO! I don't have a lighter." "So what are you doing then?" I heard a new voice say - Louis. "I'm sorting the cupboards," I said uneasiness evident in my voice. "Well we don't believe you, but we will leave you alone. please just talk to us if something is wrong, okay?" "Okay?"

| ZAYNS POV |
I got up and started to wrap bandages and put disinfectant on my legs after I heard the boys walk away. I hissed in pain but I deserved it. I double checked that the bathroom was clear before I walked out to see the boys standing around Belles bunk. "Belle," Harry said, "c'mon, get up and come and talk to us." I heard her start to sob, "no I don't want to get up." "Well the police are coming and we are reporting Mr Marks and they will need a statement from you." I walked towards her bunk just as her head shot up in fear, tears streaming down her face "no, please no, please don't make me tell them." "You have to Belle! He was so cruel to you and you have to help get him into jail, he might do it to another girl!" "NO!" She yelled, "I'm his. I'm his princess. He loves me the most." The boys all looked at her with shock, she is completely brainwashed. Tears ran down Harrys face as he sobbed "Oh my god, Belle what has he done to you?" He reached out to hug her but she slapped him away, "DONT TOUCH ME," she screamed and Harry flinched away, "WHERE IS SIR? I NEED TO SEE HIM." Harry ran off out of the bus a sobbing mess. Oh my fucking god, she needs to see a professional this is not okay. I walk out of the bus towards Harry throwing my arm around his shoulder "Hazza, I don't think we can handle this, I think we need professionals." "Are you kidding Zayn?" He yelled, "the last time I hired someone to help her they ended up raping her and beating her senseless I am not going to be responsible for that again." "Haz, it wasn't your fault there was no way you could have known." "It is my fault," he said sobbing, "I could have stopped it, i should have asked how she was I should have seen the bruises but I fucking didn't, it's all my fault!" I wrapped my arms around Harry and tried to hug him tight enough to stop the sobbing. "It's all my fault," he kept repeating, "it's all my fault."

| NIALLS POV |
After Harry and Zayn left the bus, Liam, Louis and I walked into the kitchen. "She needs professional help," I stated matter of factly, "we cannot handle this, we need to help her and we are sitting around not helping while she is getting worse and worse." "I agree," said both Liam and Louis at the same time. Louis pulled out his phone and started searching good psychiatrists in the area. "Boys, she wouldn't want to be with someone all on her own after what has happened." "Very good point, maybe she could be joined by one of us boys each session?" I asked. "Or we could hire two psychiatrists so it is more professional," "no," Liam said "that would be too much for her, she would get too intimidated" "we will have to talk to Harry about it," Louis said "but I have found a good psychiatrist that does home visits." "Well why don't you give them a call and tell them about her situation and ask if they can come on tour with us." "Okay," Louis said and walked towards the back of the bus to take the phone call. Liam looked up at me and said "we have a long road ahead of us, mate." "We do." I said. God, I wish I could just make Belles life perfect for her.